{XI}🍂

❕PROMPT TRANSITIONAL PERIOD AHEAD❕
_________

🎵Suggested song
BTS - Black Swan
(Art film ver. Slowed down)

__________________________

The stage was her cloud to be floating above. The knives beneath her pointes were to be incised diverse patterns over the wooden sheet by her ballerina territories. The black netted fabric that enveloped her hands were to be outstretched in the air like a swan's graceful wings. The resonation of the music that demonstrated her to leap with faith, swing over the blockages to come out from the shell that kept her initiatives hidden.

But before she made another graceful leap, the indistinct fate knocked off.

The constant suddenly got tremulous. The only connector between the air and the ground, the nylon rope started trembling all of a sudden.

What's going on?

A poisonous panic stirred her chest. Moderately seizing her heart with contagious fear. She didn't know what's happening yet she was palpably unstoppable. Her knived feets kept ambling on the surface somehow.

And again she felt the reverberation through her every pulses. She could feel the heaviness doubling up on her shoulders. Her heart started banging against the barricades immensely as if it was the end of everything. Her hickory pupils expanded by each inhalations that refused to go in or out. The violent blood stream kept rushing to her heart tissues.

Her ballerina composure hurdled from the emotional expression to a paralyzed horror form.

The ironic fortune itself scoffed at her to put her on the right track.

Hence, it was the perfect timing to put on a horror expression according to the background rhythm. This flawless combination attracted the audience like drug. They were beyond hypnotized to the performance. Even the judges were bewitched by the shrewd.

Little did they know it was the deadly transparency that summoned her entirely which was nothing but a preceding death note ; except the known miserable eyes of Mrs. Park and her dear friend, Mei. But to the exception, the hunger eyes of Mrs. Choi who mercilessly demanding her fall to the death pinhole.

Nile was still unstoppable, untill the unpleasantness caught up right in the moment. And to the greatest atrocity, her fine body lost it's balance.

Something twisted, dislocated from it's place with a cracking noise. Eventually, the sharp pain spread all across her body. Her eyes halted, mouth ajar, another chronic panic swept over her. The ground becoming nearer and nearer by each laps. Everything seemed to be occurred in a painfully slow motion.

The overwhelming aura took over the audiences. To the astonishment, their non fluttering eyes glued to the breath hitched act looming before them, pleased with the way the last performer of the night invented a new movement of ballet by hovering over the ground, slowly but entirely. How suspensive!

Indeed, she was hovering over the death. Was it the end? Then she needed to smile as she had sworn an oath to herself. But instead of smiling she was petrified to the incoming death. Underneath the shallow dark void, a flicker of melancholy glitched before her vague vision. Her eyes dewed with salty water. She was falling like a weightless feather.

🍂

There's the 6 years old me, wearing the soft pink ballerina tutu, whose tiny fingers were securely wrapped around the bigger index finger and swirling beneath the first man of her life, her dad and she was giggling, chirping heartily.