Chapter 8

18+ Content

❝She's a strong cup of black coffee in a world that is drunk on the cheap wine of shallow love

She's a strong cup of black coffee in a world that is drunk on the cheap wine of shallow love.
-JmStorm

♥︎

"I wouldn't want to live in the city once we moved in together." I said as he drives towards his place. He has a hand on my upper thigh where he caresses circles with his thumb.

"Why not? It's closer to more kids for when we start having kids and we would have neighbors." He said confused. "I would prefer to live out in the country type area. It would be a huge space for future kids to run around. Hopefully there would be a big barn or garage so I could work on cars still. But, I want lots of kids because I want a huge family. I also want a dog. And I want a huge garden. I want to grow our own vegetables and fruits and even herbs for our family. I don't like that in city's there are lots of cars, lots of loudness and not as much room to work a big family." I said.

"Okay...I would prefer to build the house on a big piece of land, rather than one being already built. I want something that will suit us in every way. I want it to actually feel like home." He said. "Oh! We will need guest rooms too!" I said and he nods his head.

"My family a bit big. They are all wanting to meet you soon." He said. "Oh...that soon?" I ask shyly and he laughs quietly.

"I promise that they are amazing. My mom is quite the hugger. My dad loves to talk. Especially about cars. My two younger sisters love to dance. My twin sister—yes twin, loves to paint and draw. My five younger brothers—the quintuplets are the wild children so they like to run clubs." He says with a deep husky chuckle.

"Quintuplets! Jeez!" I exclaim and he laughs lightly. "I know. Everyone says that once they hear it and if my mom hears it she always says, any Italian woman can get through it strong." He said.

"So when can I meet them?" I ask eagerly. "Well, currently they are in the process of moving to America. Here actually. They wanted to be closer to me, and now that you and I are dating, my mom is secretly planning a wedding." He said.

"My mom is too. I went into her office room to grab something for the diner and one wall is covered in wedding stuff." I said and he laughs. That laugh was so beautiful. It was deep and velvety and husky in a way. A sound that sent shivers through me and only made me want him more.

"Our moms will secretly be planning our wedding then." He says and I giggle. "How do you want the wedding?" I ask curious. "I thought that was the brides doing. Isn't that day all about the bride?" He asks confused.

"No! No! It's about both the bride and groom! The love between them. The two becoming united. You know, marriage." I said. "So it's about both." He said more to himself.