Chapter 10

❝You are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had

You are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had.
-Nicolas Sparks

♥︎

I lay next to Adrian with the sheets wrapped around my body loosely. After the incident yesterday, he brought me home and we ended up making love for the rest of the day and most of the night.

We had fallen asleep before waking up and making love again which is why we are just laying next to each other. My head was on his chest as I lay close to him. His arms were wrapped around me as we laid in silence.

"Adrian. I'm okay. Stop worrying." I said softly as I roll on top of him. He looks at me and sighs, loosely wrapping his arms around me. "I can't stop worrying Bay. So many scenarios have ran through my head of what could have happened and what could have went wrong. It could have been so much worse." He said quietly, fear evident in his voice.

"I'm okay Adrian. I promise. And things didn't get worse which is amazing. So please stop worrying. It makes me upset." I mumble as I brush my fingers through his hair. He hugs me closer to him as he buries his face in my neck. "I'll try beautiful. But, that was really scary." He said quietly. "I know. I know it was and I understand that. I just hate to see you worried, especially about me." I said.

"I'll always worry about you." He mumbles. "You sound like my mom now." I groan as I sat up. "Well isn't that a turn on." He said sarcastically and I giggle. "We should probably get ready and get a bite to eat before going to talk with mom and ma. They said if we finish wedding planning today, they can start looking into venues and stuff." I said.

"Perfect. We also need to talk to the contractors and everyone else working on our home." He said. "Alright. We will do that hopefully after wedding planning." I said.

"God you are so damn gorgeous. You make it hard not to make sweet love to you again." He mumbles. I laugh quietly. "We need to get ready Ade." I said with a smile.

He rolls over, ripping the sheet off me. "I love you so much beautiful." He mumbles.

♥︎

We are running a bit late to my moms since Adrian decided that we didn't need to get ready and that making love was a better option. Not that I'm complaining, but seriously Adrian. They are going to know. I was eating my fries from McDonalds as Adrian kept trying to steal them from me.

He ate his in the car and is still trying to take mine. We walk into the house and I was still shielding my fries from him as I try to eat them without him stealing them from me. He took another gulp out of my tea and I growl. "You finished your food in the car so stop taking mine and give me my tea!" I growl and he smirks as he drank more. "Adrian!" I warn as we walk into the living room where everyone looks at us. He hands me my tea, but stole more of my fries.