Chapter 13

❝And I'd choose you;in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality,I'd find you andI'd choose you

And I'd choose you;
in a hundred lifetimes,
in a hundred worlds,
in any version of reality,
I'd find you and
I'd choose you.
-The Chaos Of Stars

♥︎

The wedding was today. By the end of the day, I'm going to no longer be Bay Carter...but Bay Alfonzo. Today is going to be a day I'll never forget. Maybe that's from all the photographers mom, ma and I insisted that we needed or maybe from the people we hired to be the videographers of the night; of the day as well.

Over six hundred people are seated in the garden area. The chairs are lined on the different paved sidewalks between the rows of cute flowers. The flowers weren't tall enough to block the view of the ceremony. Which is great because that was a concern until we saw what the flowers were.

Mom turns the car hastily and I groan as I hit my head on the window hard causing her to gasp as Ma went wide eyed. Bella, Arianna And Bibiana were wide eyed too. Papá looks back in concern.

"Mom, a little easy on the turns. Otherwise I might not make it the to wedding." I grumble as I rub my forehead. "Yeah, well if I slow down, that means we will be late." She said.

"And we have a time frame. We need to get there by the time you need to start getting ready. The girls also got to get ready and so do we." Ma says in panic.

My phone dings and I look down to see a message from Adrian. It was some photo. I went to type my password in so I could see the photo as Bibiana took my phone. She logs into it, blocking it from me.

"That dummy sent you a photo of him! You are not having this back for a bit." She said as she stuffs my phone in her purse. I sigh and look out the window. Soon, we pull up to the place. There was a smaller building in the front which is where we are getting ready. The guys are getting ready at moms.

Pops ran towards the car. "The boys are here and ready. I had really tried to stop them, but Adrian doesn't get that he can't see Bay until the ceremony." Pops said stressfully. I was writing in my notebook as I rip out the paper and fold it.

"Here pops. Give this to him. Hopefully that will knock some sense into him." I said as I sent a soft smile his way. He nods before jogging back to the main place. We quickly got out of the car and head towards the small building.

I went to the room I'm getting ready in as Arianna, Bibiana, Bella, mom, and ma went to a different room. Papá went to a different room as well.

I closed the blinds knowing full well if Adrian wants to peek, that would be how. I lock the door as I sat down at the vanity. Mom had brought my stuff earlier this morning and set it up on the vanity so I wouldn't have to do it. I sigh as I got up, forgetting to take off my clothes to put on my lingerie set and the robe.