Chapter 15

❝Two souls but with a single thought, two hearts that beatas one

Two souls but with
a single thought,
two hearts that beat
as one.
-Josh Keats

♥︎

"A private jet?! Is there anything else I don't know about?!" I exclaim as I pout. We were nearing the private jet he owned-which by the way he didn't even tell me about. In fact, I had fallen asleep and woke up to this. This wasn't the airport and then I saw the sign that said Alfonzo's Private Air Strip.

Like what the heck Adrian!? You couldn't have told me this before! "I thought you knew I had a private jet. I mean...I assumed because I am a billionaire." He said.

"Don't get cocky with the billionaire card. You know how I feel about so much money." I said. "I know. I know. Beautiful, calm down please." He said and I sigh as I got out of the car. He groans, but it was cut short by me shutting the car door. I went to the trunk and open it as I pull out two huge suitcases before shutting it.

I start to walk towards the jet when he caught up with me. "Beautiful, let me have the bags." He said. "I can handle it." I said. "Beautiful, give me the bags." He said in a firmer voice.

"I can handle it." I said as I start up the stairs. He was tugging on the bags, trying to pull them away from me, but I held them tightly. I got on the plane and it was nice. "Give me the bags, I'll put them up." He said as he got on. "Just tell me where I'm putting them, because I will." I said.

I decided I wanted to be a mean wife. I had bought another vibrator. But, this time...I got handcuffs. "Why do you want to put the bags up so bad? Are you hiding something?" He asks.

"No. I just wanna do it and you won't let me! You make it like I'm incapable of doing things since I'm pregnant!" I exclaim angrily. His eyes widened. "Beautiful, I know you aren't incapable of doing things. Your very capable. Just...go down the stairs and there is a cupboard with a latch where you put the suitcases." He said as he sat down.

I nod as I went down the stairs and I put his bag in the tall cupboard first. I pull out the cuffs and the vibrator as I smirk. I shove them in my purse before I zip up my suitcase. I push it in the cupboard and close the doors before latching it shut so they don't open.

I went back upstairs as I thought out how I would manage to pull this off. "Beautiful, do you have a pen in your purse?" He asks. "Yeah. I'll get it." I said. "No, I can." He said. I normally would let him because I have nothing to hide, but now I got to hide something.

"No. I got it." I said as I pull a pen out. I toss it to him and he stood there for a moment as he studied me. "You are acting extremely secretive. You let me check your purse normally so let me check it if you aren't hiding anything." He said.