Chapter 12

❝I always wanted you

I always wanted you.
Even when I didn't
know what I wanted.
Even before I knew you.
It was you.
You were the chapter that I didn't know the words to, but always knew it existed.
And when I finally found it and began to read, I knew I was home.
-JmStorm

♥︎

My stomach was swollen and I couldn't wait for Adrian to get back from his trip to see how big I got while he was gone. Which is odd since it's only been two weeks and I grew a lot. He and my brothers had a business trip they went on. I'm three months and two weeks into my pregnancy.

Adrian and I got moved into the house before he left so I've been decorating, but it's almost finished. It's the nursery that isn't finished. I grabbed my fluffiest blanket and wrapped it around me as I went to slide into my shoes, but I couldn't.

"It's too early to even have swollen feet! What the heck!?" I yell angrily. I heard a chuckle and I glance back to see Adrian. I grin. "How big do you think I've gotten since you were gone?" I ask with a mischievous smirk.

He hums as he had a big goofy smile on his face. "Well...your three months and two weeks pregnant. You have swollen feet already which my guess is that you are bigger than a little which might mean we have a big baby or there's more than just one baby in there." He said as he slowly steps towards me.

"I agree. Look at this!" I exclaim excitedly with wide eyes as I move the blanket and lift my shirt up. His eyes widen slightly. "Your bigger than I thought!" He said.

"This is either some super baby or we have a whole herd in here!" I exclaim and he laughs lightly. He places his large hands on my stomach as he smiles down at it.

"You're going to be an amazing mom." He mumbles as his hands rubbed soft circles on my belly. "You're going to be the bestest of the best dad!" I exclaim.

He chuckles as he looks up from my stomach at me, but my god...I place my hands on his face and studied him with wide surprised eyes. He tilts his head slightly in confusion with a smile on his lips.

He was gorgeous. His face was so sculpted and his azure eyes sparkled in the sunlight. "Are you a god!?" I whispered and he laughs. "No beautiful. I'm not." He said amused.

"Well I was just starting to realize I look like a goddess and you point that out a lot, but how can I be a goddess without a god?" I asked. "Then I'm a god. And you my fiancée are my goddess." He said as he picks me up. I gasp as my hands went to his shoulders.

"Put me down! You are going to hurt yourself!" I exclaimed worriedly. "You are light as a feather beautiful. Don't worry." He said as he walks up the stairs and placed me in the middle of our bed. We did go with an Italian themed house.