Chapter 23

18+ Content

❝I will choose you, even whenyou make me mad

I will choose you, even when
you make me mad. My love for
you won't fade simply because we are angry.

I know we will fight, we
will be frustrated, we will be
human. Still, I will go to
battle for you. 

Still, I will choose you.
I will choose you. And keep
choosing you, every
single day.❞  
-Unknown

❣︎

He stood outside the bathroom door, pleading for me to open the door. He pleaded for me to put my engagement ring and wedding ring back on. Both of which he slid under the door. They were still on the floor and I've tried sliding them back to him, but he still slides them back under the door. I was furious.

How in the world did he think I could cheat on him? Adrian knows how I work and even my brother pointed out the obvious. I never had a boyfriend until Adrian because I was waiting for the one. Who knew that so many arguments and drama would arise? I saw things flowing smoother in my mind.

I wish it were that way because I want nothing more than smooth. But, relationships will have fights and mistakes and the best Adrian and I can do is learn from our fights and mistakes. So, maybe I'm overreacting just a little. I grab the rings off the floor and slide them on my ring finger again. "Bay, please put the rings on." He pleads. "I did." I say shortly.

I make sure the door to the closet was locked as I grin evilly. "Okay...please open the door. I just want to talk." He says. "You thought I cheated on you..." I say in disbelief. "I know I did and I'm so sorry Bay. I'm so so sorry. I had no right to do that because I know you would never do that. I am so sorry beautiful." He says.

I open the cabinet doors under the sink and reach all the way in the back. "Bay...please." He pleads. I pull out a box before opening it and grinning wickedly. "Do you want to make it up to me then?" I ask. "Of course I do, but you won't open the door." He says frustrated. "Agree to let me have it my way when you go to make it up to me." I say.

"Bay..." He says suspiciously. "Do it or I won't come out." I say. "Fine." He grunts knowing that he signed himself up for something he won't like. I open the door and I hand him the box I closed. He looks confused as he moves towards the bed.

"Open it." I say and he looks at me suspiciously. He sets the box down on the desk and sits down. I study his face as he opens the box. "Bay!" He growls. "You agreed." I say. "I take it back. No fucking way am I letting you use this shit for pleasure." He growls. "You agreed and you can't take it back. So, get the handcuffs out." I say and he sighs as he grabs them.