6

Kitty's p.o.v

"Cis!" Jaylee shouted as she ran across the studio to get to him. Once she reached him, he picked her up and twirled her around, kissing all over her face when he brought her back down.

"Hey Jay babe, how are you? I've missed you." Chris and Jaylee had gotten really close the last couple weeks since I told him about my past. He's come over to hang out with us several times, and Jay has gotten somewhat attached. We haven't seen him in about three days just because of conflicting schedules, but that was the longest we've went without seeing him since they met.

"I good. I miss you too! You come pay wit me?" I had her set up in a little area with some toys to keep her entertained while I taught, but I could tell she was getting bored.

"Yeah sure, why don't you get some toys and come out here to keep me company while I wait for Mommy to finish teaching Stella." Jay ran as fast as her little legs would carry her and grabbed as many toys as she could hold, which was only like two, bringing them back to Chris with a grin.

"Would you like me to bring the rest of the toys over there for you?" 

"Yes pease! Teetoo Mommy." I giggled at how adorable she was, loading her backpack with her toys and carrying it to where her and Chris were set up. After I'd set the bag down, Chris pulled me into a tight hug, kissing the top of my head before he pulled away.

"How've you been?" My cheeks flared like they always do when he shows me affection.

"I've been good. Don't tell Jay, but I'm thinking about maybe taking her on a vacation here pretty soon." It had been a really long time since I'd just went on vacation to relax, I haven't done it since before I got pregnant with Jaylee, so it's been over three years.

"That's great! Where are you wanting to go?" That was the real question.

"I'm not sure, the main problem I'm having is everything being so expensive. I'd love to take her to Disney, but I don't think I could afford it. My plan right now is maybe the beach, but there again finding a hotel within my budget is proving to be a challenge. Maybe we won't be going on vacation right now." I let out a halfhearted laugh, not really liking to talk about this kind of stuff with people, but Chris had become someone that I lean on lately.

"Well... what if we stayed at my house in LA? That way you don't feel like I'm paying for anything, just opening my home to you, then you can go to the beach in California. Or if you'll let me pay, I'd be more than happy to take you to Disney."

"Definitely not the second one." He chuckled and shook his head.

"See, I knew you were going to say that." We were unable to discuss the topic any further, seeing as the rest of my students arrived and it was time to start class. My focus began to stray during class to the waiting area where Chris and Jaylee were having a grand time together laughing and playing. At one point I told the kids the wrong combination because I was so distracted by Jay's squeal of delight as Chris lifted her onto his shoulders with a large smile on his face.

When the class ended, I began shutting everything down to leave, this being the last class of the night. Normally I'd have to watch Jaylee while doing all this which meant it took twice as long, but since Chris was here he watched her while I did what I had to. Stella never seemed to mind that her uncle stayed overtime for me, usually just chilling with them, sometimes helping me turn off lights and such. Once I'd finished my task, I gathered my things and went to retrieve my daughter.

"Guess who it is, here to kiss it and make it feel all better." Chris carried my crying daughter to me in his arms, an apologetic look on his face.