Chapter 1:

"Y/N!"

"I'm not going to school, Hoseok."

"Well you have a test today so you have to-"

"He cheated on me. Jungkook he cheated on me! With Lisa! Out of all the people, my best friend." I said starting to sob.

"What?! I'm gonna kick his ass. He is not my friend anymore."

"Don't. I don't think it will make me feel better. Please don't do any harm to him, I still love him."

"For now, you have to go to school. You have 30 minutes to get ready."

I wore a normal white shirt with black sweatpants. It is a classic outfit for our school. I don't want to turn heads, I just want to be alone. I check my phone:

JK

Y/N i m sorry

I never meant to hurt you. But lisa and i just fell in love when we met. and we couldnt be together without hurting you. I love her, but you will always be the girl who i trust the most. 

Seen

Lili

i m sorry Y/N! I didnt know what to do! you love him so much and i didnt want to hurt you. pls forgive me. you and sana are the most important people to me. 

Seen

>>Time skip>>

I am walking in the cafeteria when i hear someone call my name.

"Y/N!" It is Sana. One of my best friends, maybe my only best friend. She and Lisa are both from other countries. She is Japanese and Lisa is Thai. I made friends with them the moment they walked in. And we 3 have been besties ever since. 

"have you been avoiding me?!"

"No Sana, i just don't want to talk to anyone."

"Why don't we go watch and movie tonight and grab some dinner?" 

"Is it a date?" I joked.

"You wish." 

>> The Movie Theater>>

We were watching a romantic movie. Sana was so into it. I was teasing her while she kept shushing me. After the movie we were deciding where to go for eating.

"The movie was good." Sana said. 

"Yeah at being cringey." 

"Oh Shut up!"

I giggled.

"Lets go to a coffee shop! We can have dinner there!"

"Why not go to a proper food place?"

"Nothing is open. Coffee shops are always open. Now lets go."

We sit in a coffee shop and start chatting. She really got my mind of Jungkook. She tells me about a guy named Taehyung. She clearly has a crush. We were giggling and then suddenly the door burst open.

A/N: Hey this is my first fanfic so sorry if its a little crappy. I just want to say that i don't want you guys to take the characters to heart and think im insulting them coz i need some bad people in this story. This fanfic will prolly be a whole mash of my favourite idols lol.  

(A/n after a long long time: AGHH THIS FF HIT 5K I CANT THANK YOU SO MUCHHHH IM LITERALLY CRYING)