Chapter 4

Its the next morning. I wake up to see no one in the room. Then Hyunjin comes from the shower. When I say he is good looking as heck, I really mean it. 

"Good Morning, Y/N. The breakfast is downstairs." He said smiling. I brushed my teeth and headed downstairs. Then again, Felix made breakfast which tastes so good. After eating breakfast, I decide to watch a movie. I am watching Netflix when I hear the doorbell ring. I open the door to Sana and Hoseok.

"Sana? Hoseok?" 

"I am here to take you. Come with me."

"She's staying." Hyunjin said. Standing beside me grabbing my wrist. He held it firmly rather than hard. It didn't hurt but I don't think I can free myself from it. 

"Don't touch her. She is coming with me."

"Leave some of her stuff. She'll be back. And this is her 2nd home now, so she'll be here for most of the time. She said to save Sana and keep her out of this, she'll stay with us. She's ours. Specifically mine."

"Y/N is it true?"

"You want me to mark it on her?" Hyunjin said smirking. The dirty one this time.

"I swear, if you do anything to her I won't spare you."

"We won't. You can leave her stuff."

Hoseok stomped away while Sana follows him with tears in her eyes. She felt sorry for me. So many events happened already in one weekend. When they left, Hyunjin slammed the front door. He seemed angry, for some reason. He grabbed my wrist firmly and started walking towards the stairs and then his room. He wasn't hurting me, he was just moving fast. He takes me in his room and locks the door. 

"I can easily open that lock you know." I said.

"I don't want people barging in." He replied. "Do you really think I locked the room because I don't want you to escape or whatever." 

I didn't say anything. He just puts his hand on my shoulder and gently pushes me till I touch the wall. 

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"People need to know you are taken. This guy Jimin has been texting you. He keeps flirting with you."

"You saw my messages? How did you know my password?"

"I tried "password" and well then it unlocked. Back to the point, no one gets the fact your taken. And now I need to mark it. I don't want any guy coming close to you. Or at least with any intentions of dating you." With that he started kissing my neck. He was just softly kissing before he stopped. He comes close to my ear and whispers,"If you want me stop, tell me now. I don't think I can stop after I start." 

I say nothing, I should tell him to stop. But nothing comes out! He then looks at me, gives me a long, passionate kiss. He's really really good at it. Like this is the best kiss ever. I can't stop it. After he does, he then starts to kiss and bite my neck. A little painful, but I can handle it. I can tell he was enjoying it. He kept kissing and after some time he ran out of breath. He and I were panting a little, I felt a little pain and couldn't breath properly the entirely time because he kissed so hard. And he probably didn't breath properly and got too excited. He fell on the bed, while I looked in the mirror. My neck was filled with marks! I don't even think I can cover it. 

I look at Hyunjin with shock because I didn't know he will give me so many! He just smiled cutely. He looked like he was proud of it. 

"UMM CAN I AT LEAST GET A SCARF?!" I said loudly

"UMM CAN I AT LEAST GET A SCARF?!" I said loudly. How could I let it happen? I don't know.  What was he doing to me?

"Then what's the point of it?" He chuckled. "You liked it isn't it?"

I stood up. I can't lie because I did. "So what? Did you even ask if I wanted it or not?"

"Yes, I asked you if you wanted me to stop. But you were silent. And you went with it. You didn't even try to push me. Anyways, I liked it."

"I gave you guys a deal, so now do you want me to suck...." I stopped. I can't imagine that. 

"You wanna?" He grinned."Do you know how to?"

My face was red. "No!" I said. 

"That's for later." He winked.