Chapter 11

I didn't get good sleep last night. Gosh, ever since I've been with Hyunjin, he has kept me sleepless. I need some rest. Thank God I can go home for a weekend. I know that all I am gonna do is sleep and talk to Hoseok. I am sitting in the class waiting for our homeroom teachers to come in. The bell rang, and so our homeroom teacher Mrs. Park came in.

"We have yet another new student. I hope you all will be nice to him and will guide him around at school."

HueningKai walked in. My jaw dropped. All the girls behind me were whispering."Oh my god, he is a foreigner?" or "I wanna date him bad". He smiled at me. Wait, isn't he a little young to be in this class? He is a year younger!

"Hey I am HueningKai, I look forward to being in this class with you. Hey Y/N, long time no see?"He said. I freeze. Then I look at Hyunjin, he was pissed. I had a seat empty beside me, and when Kai tried to come and sit beside me, Hyunjin put his bag there.

"No problem." He sat in the seat next to me. Beside Lia, another girl who widened her eyes when she saw him. 

"I am HueningKai. You can call me Kai." 

"Hey I'm Choi Jisu. But everyone calls me Lia."

Our class starts. I try to focus on the class. There are many times Hyunjin reaches his hands out to hold mine but I slap it off. He giggles when he sees that. I feel Kai's eyes glued on me. When I look at him, he gives me the sweetest smile with a wave. I give him a small smile with a wave. He then looks at Hyunjin. Suddenly his face is serious. I look at them giving each other cold stares. 

At lunch, I decide to walk outside. I just love silence and there is cold wind outside. Everyone is inside so it is peaceful. I walk looking around, breathing the fresh air. 

"Hey." A voice says breaking the silence. I flinched and turned back to see Kai.

"Go away, I can't talk to you." I reply.

"Why not?" He smiled.

"You and my boyfriend don't like each other. And plus, you friggin kidnapped me. How am I supposed to stay normal?"

"You had to choose Hyunjin to date? Out of all of them, the most fake one."

"Don't call him stuff like that."

"It's the truth. In fact, it is his position in the group. He, Felix, Han and Seungmin are the people who act and play with others feelings. He is the best at it. You know, you would've been better off if you dated their maknae, Jeogin."

"Why do you say so?"

"He is the most genuine. He is also the weakest one." He giggled. I stomped towards him and stepped on his foot. 

"Ahh!" 

"How dare you! He is great!"

"Of course he is. But he can't shoot that's because he actually cares about other people and therefore is unable to shoot them. He actually cares."

I stayed silent.

"If you wanna date a TXT member don't date the ones that are charming, the ones. Beomgyu and Yeonjun are the liars of the group. Aka the charming ones who try to force you. Don't you see what Yeji got herself into."

When I heard that, I stomped away. I don't even look back. I go to the lunch table sitting beside Sana. This is when Yeji comes to our table.

"Can I sit here?" she said. I nodded yes.

"I am dating Yeonjun. From a mafia gang. The other day, they came to your house to kidnap Y/N. For me. Anyways, I think we can be friends?" 

"Sure!" Sana said. 

"Do you wanna come over at my house tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah sure."

Afterschool Hyunjin drives me to my house. He gives me a sad expression. 

"Can we go out tomorrow or something? Please."

"Sure but on 2 conditions. 1, It better not effect my sleep. And 2 please stay safe. Don't get into fights."

He just smiled. 

"Agreed?" I asked.

"Agreed." 

With that, I get off. He drives off. I wave him goodbye.