Chapter 17

I decide to go out with Jimin. He wants a second chance and I know it is messed up but like at this point I just wanna forget Hyunjin. 

Jimin takes me to a very fancy restaurant. I am wearing a fancy dress and he is wearing a nice suit. 

It's nothing like the dates Hyunjin took me to

It's nothing like the dates Hyunjin took me to. He would always take me to places where I don't really have to be so... formal. 

"Order whatever you want. Don't look at the price." He says with a smile when he looks up from his menu. 

"Yeah thanks." I mistakenly drop a fork and lean down to pick it up. I get up to see everyone looking at me. 

"You didn't have to pick it up. You shouldn't." He whispers with a serious face. I nervously smile. I haven't really been to a date like this. I look back at my menu. I feel his sharp gaze on me, piercing me. 

"Why do you always wear black these days? Are we at a funeral?" He says, I can feel his annoyance and anger. 

"It's my favourite colour." I say nervously smiling. He rolls his eyes. 

When we are eating, we stay silent. What kind of date is this? I don't know.

"What's your plan after you finish school?" He breaks the silence. I look up at him. 

"Ehh I don't know, Jimin." I say. 

"Seriously?" He says rolling his eyes again. 

After the dinner, Jimin is driving me home. His car is like super fancy. And really pretty. He looks really nice too. But no one looks attractive anymore. I look down and bite my lower lip. I miss him so much. Why did you leave me like that, Hyunjin? 

I love you so much. But because you don't love me, there is no point in wanting you. I should just stay with Jimin, a guy who probably at least likes me.

I decide to date Jimin for good. Breaking the sorta pact I made that I won't date another guy. I will, if it helps me get away from this pain.

Hyunjin's POV:

I break up with Jennie. I don't wanna date anyone. Y/N is now Jimins. Why did I do this? I love you so much Y/N. You don't know that. I can't have you now. 

Everytime I see Jimin's arms around her, I feel like walking up to them and strangling the guy. But I can't. 

A/N: Eyyy this is the end of the book. Dont worry there wil be another book. It will be named "Everything for you, Hwang Hyunjin". If you share this book and get it to idk 500 reads?? Then I'll probably start publishing the sequel. Anyways thanks for reading this sorta short book. I ll make the next one bigger.

Update- Book 2 is out btw coz ppl didnt notice the fact that i started writing and updating the 2nd book for this story go check it out. 

Spoilers: I added ateez coz they r my ults now yeet yeet.