Chapter 13

I wake up and see it's 10 am in the morning. I had good sleep. Thanks to Hyunjin he didn't keep me awake. I look around to see the bed empty. Then I start smelling food. I go downstairs only to see Hyunjin cooking.

"Good Morning, babe." 

"Good Morning Hyunjin. What are you doing?" 

"Cooking some food."

"I'll do it. You seem like you will burn it!"

"Fine."

I start cooking and he takes his apron off and gives it to me. I finish cooking and then go to brush my teeth. After I come back, I see Hyunjin sitting in the table.

"It tastes good. Lee Felix and Gordon Ramsay are shaking."

"Yeah right, I am not better than Felix. Or Gordon Ramsay."

"To me, you are." 

He is cheesy. As hell. Like he and Sana should stop watching those K dramas. It makes me sick, but I like it. The reason why I am not doing "it" with Hyunjin is because what Kai said is circling in my head. I have a feeling, that he might leave me just after we do it. 

"You should stop watching K dramas!" I say.

"No way! I love them!" He replies.

"So you said you wanna go out today, what do you have planned?"

"Surprise." He giggles.

"I swear if it's a motel-"

"No not that, it's better."

Me and Hyunjin do our homework. We of course share and google all the answers. That is what we are good for. 

"Get ready. Wear something warm, it's a little windy."

"You too."

I wear this-

When I get out, Hyunjin looks at me and smiles

"You look cute."

"You do too."

"Let's go!"

We get in his car and he drives playing really good upbeat music (Blueprint?) and I turn down the windows. The road was clear. I start singing to the song and Hyunjin looks at me and smiles. The sky was neon pink and a pastel blue, the sun was no where to be seen. The air was chilly and fresh. All the toxins were leaving my body as I breathe. He then stops at a carnival. 

"Carnival?!" I say surprised.

"Yeah, someplace I've always wanted to go with my girlfriend."

"That's sweet." 

We get off the car. And we are running around holding each others hands. We go and skate with each other. Hyunjin was holding my hand the entire time because he doesn't know how to skate. I keep teasing him by sometimes letting go.

"Hey, Hey! Stop it! I will fall!" Hyunjin says grabbing my hand.

"Haha." I start giggling. I then let him go and he falls down, bringing me with him. I get off and remove the dust on my legs. 

"Ow." I say.

"Why did you let go?"

"Let's go to the ferries wheel! Come on!" 

The ferries wheel slowly goes up and down. And at the top, it stops. I look at the view. The view is beautiful. I look around to see Hyunjin staring at me with a smile.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing."

After all of this, we both go to street food market and stuff ourselves with good food. 

"Should we go home now? My brother with be back tomorrow."

"It's 7! Okay why don't we just drive? The roads are clear and I'm in the mood." 

"Ok till 9:30 then." He smiled.

The road was so nice. We had the same song on repeat (DKWTD).

"This is my favorite song now." He said.

"Same, I don't think I get bored of it."

We reach my house. He won't be staying back because my brother will come home tomorrow.

"Thanks, I'll see you on Monday."

"That's it?" He said grinning.

"Then what should I say?"  

"I don't know. But I wanna tell you something."

"What?"

"I really like you. I want you to trust me. I don't know how to gain your trust."

"It's fine. I like you a lot too. It's just that, I am always scared if someone will come for me. Or you. I have to worry about it 24/7."

"One day you won't have to worry about these."

A/N: I am glad you guys liked my shitty story lmao. I m not that good of a writer.