Chapter 5

If you forgot already, just know that Hyunjin left so many hickies on my neck. It's my fault. I didn't stop him. And now I'm wearing a scarf, and I am sitting in the front seat with Hyunjin. I didn't look at him because I was a little mad. He covered my entire neck with marks. So many?We reached school and he unlocked the doors.

"Y/N stay, other's can leave."

They did like Hyunjin said. He then looked at me with a serious face. I didn't make any eye contact.

"People will call me a slut."

"All the girls have these marks, you don't. That is why Jimin keeps flirting with you after you and Jungkook broke up."

"How do you know?"

"I saw your text.... Im sorry but I don't want anyone flirting with you."

We got out. I was walking when he ran up to catch up with me and he holds my hand. 

"Is he your boyfriend?" Yeji, the popular girl said. She and I never talk, and she is not really a bad person or a good person. But she does play around a lot.

"Yes, if you want my number, then I can't give you." Hyunjin said, smiling.

I met Sana and we were walking in the canteen trying to avoid Hyunjin. This is when Lisa came up. 

"Please forgive me. We just liked each other. Me and Jungkook never did anything else because we thought it could hurt you." She walked away with that.

>> School Ends >>

I am, again in the front seat with Hyunjin. He broke the silence.

"Y/N and I are going somewhere, we'll drop you."

After he dropped them. We watched them go inside. I felt his eyes on me. It was burning me. He started driving again. 

"Where are we going?"

"To a motel."

"No, heck no. Im getting off."

" Im kidding, it's our first date." He was smiling. He scared me.

We drive for 30 minutes and it's silent. We stop at a cliff kind of place. It was a 20 ft drop from here onto the  sea. The view was beautiful. The smell of sea filled my lungs and the cold wind hit my face. My face was turning white from the coldwind. The went from bright pink to purple and to blue and there were clouds with a little pink shade.

"Nice isn't it?"

"Yeah, really nice." 

"Well, it isn't prettier than you."

I blushed. 

"You are so cheesy!"

"But it's the truth!"

"You are too." He smiled even more at my comment. 

We stayed there watching the sunset. It was quiet and nice.

"You wanna have sushi after this?"

"Sure."

In the sushi shop, I was laughing. He said he liked K dramas. I love watching them too but only to cringe and comment. 

"Hey they are not that bad!" Hyunjin said.

"Yeah right." 

He took one of my sushies. 

"Hey!" I took one of his. 

"Okay okay!" 

"Did you ever have a girlfriend before?" 

"Why do you ask? Oh wait. The way I kiss can't be my first time." True. He was too good for a first timer. 

"Whatever."

"No. Girls just came over."

"Your a playboy?" I raised an eyebrow.

"No. I wanted to try out, but then I realised they are not into the real thing."

After that, we headed home. It was a long but amazing day. I liked the calmness and quietness. The sea and the sushi shop too. It was really nice. 

"Hopefully you are not mad at me anymore. But I want something in return." 

"I have forgiven you."

"A little more than that. Maybe a kiss? Permission to sleep in my bed because my back hurts from sleeping on the sofa for the last few nights? Permission to give you more hickeys?"

I pretended to be asleep. He just put a blanket and said, "I am sleeping here." And lay down beside me, holding me. And he was holding me. I fell asleep in minutes.