Chapter 12

A/N: I update a lot lol. I just posted one chapter and now this is the next one. Probably because I hate doing anything else.

I go inside to see Hoseok sitting on the sofa with Yoongi, his boyfriend. 

"I am sorry but did I interrupt something?" I said smirking. Hoseok came and hugged me hard. 

"I missed you god dang it." He says.

"Yeah. Don't go close to that house please. It can be dangerous."

"They didn't do anything to you did they?" He then looks at the marks on my neck.

"Did you-"

"No Hoseok. Hyunjin did these becuase of his stupid reasons. Don't mind it. Hey Yoongi."

"Hey Y/N." Yoongi said with a gummy smile.

I went upstairs, I'll give them some privacy. I go upstairs and change into my clothes. I remember that Sana and Yeji are coming over. At about 5 pm Yeji comes to my house. 

"Hey."

"Your a little early."

"I wanted to talk to you alone."

"Sure."

We go up to our room. 

"I really like Yeonjun. He kinda forced me into this relationship, but I like him too."

"Same here. Hyunjin is a really nice guy."

"We shouldn't date them you know. They can be liars. And great actors. But we still do."

After some time Sana comes and we watch a movie and have a girl talk. All this reminds me of Lisa. After they leave, I decide to text her.

Lili

-hey

+hey

-what happened to u and jk?

+umm we dont talk much.

+Pls forgive me. I never wanted to hurt u. 

 -I forgive u. U can date him. I have a                                                                                                                                new bf lol.

+send me a piccc.

+Bruhh i cant even see his faccceeee

-i ll find another wait.