Chapter 6

I woke up early. At like 7. Our school starts at 9:30 am. I open my eyes. I look around to see Hyunjin holding me and smiling, he is still sleeping. I move his hands and try to get up. He suddenly grabs my hand.

"Where are you going? Please stay. Please lay here for some time."

"We have school."

"We don't need to go. I can stay like this the whole day." 

Just then Bang Chan knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I said.

"He has to come in now." Hyunjin mumbled which made me giggle.

"Hyunjin, we have work today. We'll leave Y/N here after school."

"Uh ok." Hyunjin said a little annoyed. 

"Hyunjin, I can't give you so many breaks. You can't stay with Y/N all the time, and also, she needs to go to her own home sometimes."

"Fine."

With that, Chan left. 

"What work do you have?"

"Missions."

"Okay. I'll use the bathroom, you can sleep some more."

I brushed my teeth and changed into some warm clothes because winter is here.

I got out of the bathroom. Hyunjin smiled when he saw me. 

"You look cute." 

He wore his outfit. Simple but very cute. 

Me, Hyunjin, Felix, Seungmin and Jeogin are going to school now

Me, Hyunjin, Felix, Seungmin and Jeogin are going to school now. Hyunjin has a good mood. He and I walk together in school until I see Sana. She was relieved to see me.

"Y/N are you okay?"

"I am, don't worry." 

"I keep her safe." Hyunjin said."Im off. Don't talk to any guys okay? Specially Jimin."

I smiled. 

"Are you 2 dating?!" Sana said shocked.

"Kinda, yeah." 

"But he is a killer!"

"Talk slowly will you?"

"Sorry but still. You shouldn't."

"I don't know. He actually is really fun to be with."

"You guys met a few days ago, and look what he did to your neck!"

"Well, I don't know. When I am around him, and he gave me these, I can't say no. I should but I can't. Words don't come out."

"Be careful, don't get emotinally attached to him. He might hurt you. I mean he kills people without logic! Don't you think, you might be in danger?"

I thought about it. I kinda liked Hyunjin even if he is from a mafia group. I still have to be careful. 

"Do you wanna hangout today?"

"Yeah sure, I'm free."

>> School Ends >

I go to Hyunjin's car and get in. He is sitting in the driving seat.

"Hey."

"Hey, since you guys are busy can I go to Sana's house?"

"Yeah, but I will pick you up and drop you." 

"Okay thanks."

"Don't try to escape Y/N. You can try, but I don't think you can."

Uh, he is back with his scary image. He comes close and kisses me. I break off the kiss after holding it in for 10 seconds. I could tell he wanted to kiss more but I didn't wanna make out right now.

The others came in.

"You have to seduce a girl today Hyunjin Hyung." Felix said with a smirk.

"What?!"

"I told you to not say it." Hyunjin said, with a sad voice.

"She has to know!" Jeogin said.

"What the heck?! What?! Are you gonna sleep with her?!" I said loudly.

"No! Never! But this is my job! Uhh why can't Han do it?"

"Because you're better. Any girl would fall for you!" Han said. 

"It's not the same anymore!" He replied.

Sana is right. I can't trust him. Betraying, playing with someone and killing is his job. 

"Y/N don't worry. He won't do more anymore than talking in a firty way and getting the girl drunk so we can kidnap her." Jeogin said with a comforting smile. 

Hyunjin is driving fast. He is mad. And I am not looking at him. I am looking outside. We reach the Sana's house. I am getting out when he grabs my wrist, again, and pulls me inside. 

"I won't cheat on you. I will never. It is for my work and I will not let her on me."

I freed myself and left. I was mad of course. Just when I started to like him, I hear this. I hear him hitting his steering wheel. I look back and make eye contact with Hyunjin. He looked at me with pain. Pain of loosing me. Or hurting me. He didn't. He can't. I can't escape.