Chapter 10

We all went to the van. I was trying to take all the information in. Hyunjin sat beside me. He holds my hand.

"Are you Yeji's brother?" I ask him. They look alike. They also have the same surname. 

"Yes. My parents gave me to some other mafia for making alliance with them. They brought me up telling me that they will put me in a mafia group and if I want things to be different they will support me."

"Wait a minute, so you were supposed to FLIRT with your own sister?!" I start laughing. It sounds so funny and disgusting.

"Uh yeah. 2nd reason I didn't wanna do it. Well I didn't do anything but tell her to come back to my place. She didn't know I am her brother until that little american ass said it out loud."

"American ass?"

"HueningKai is mixed, but he is sorta american." I knew it.

"Were you gonna shoot Yeji?" I became serious again.

"Never. What do you think I am? The gun wasn't even loaded." He said with a warm smile. "Are we still having dinner at 8?"

"Nah, I'm tired. Can we just order pizza?" I say.

"Sure." 

After we go home, everyone take a shower. Then we order some pizza. While we were getting ready to watch a movie I asked.

"I wanna go home for the weekend. I really miss Hoseok." I said.

"Sure, no problem." Chan said. Hyunjin was frwoning. He didn't say anything but I could tell he didn't want me to go. We then watch a horror movie. I like watching horror movie. Darkness and ghosts don't scare me. I actually like sitting in the dark, I like the silence.

After the movie, everyone leaves for their room except Hyunjin.

"You have beef with your parents too?"

"How did you know?"

"They didn't even come looking for you."

"Yeah. They love their job more than us. Bruh they don't even earn enough for all this."

"I get it. My parents are way too into their work too. They don't care about Yeji and me. They just have us. I wanna get Yeji to stay with me. Now she knows. Well, I guess I will approach her and try to talk to her, if I can."

He then comes close, smiling. 

"I am sorry you had to see this all. I don't want you to be in danger."

"It's ok." Then we start kissing. He wrapped his arms around me while I have my hands on his neck. He slowly pushes me on the sofa and climbs on top of me. We are still kissing. 

"We shouldn't do it here you know."

"Stop ruining such perfect moments will you." He said, he is a little annoyed but it's not seious.

I get up to go to his room. I lay down closing my eyes. Hyunjin comes in thinking I am asleep. I hear him going to the washroom and coming out. He then came close to kiss my forehead and then stomps out of the room.

I fall asleep. I wake up at about 2 am when I hear a noise of something dropping. I see Hyunjin. 

"Oops." He said. He dropped a bottle from a first aid kit. I look at him, half asleep then I open my eyes wide. He has a cut on his lip and his face is all dirty. I get up immediately and go to him and start wiping his wounds with some chemicals. He just smiles. 

"The heck happened?" I said.

"I payed a visit to Kai. We got in a fight. Don't worry no ones hurt badly. He is still a baby. I can't hurt him. But I have to say, he is a good fighter for his age. He has no mercy."

"Why did you get into a fight?"

"He revealed my secret. And also, you stay away from him. He is coming for you. He might try to rape you." I let out a sharp sigh. He just laughed. I know HueningKai wouldn't do that.