Chapter 9

A/N: One of my 3 biases. Han, Felix and Hyunjin.

The whole school day, I think about how Hyunjin might die. I don't want any of them to die. Same thoughts keep circling in my head. I don't even realize when school ends. Hyunjin drives me to Sana's house. I get a smile from him when he drives off. 

Me and Sana are thinking of watching a movie, when the door burst open. I saw 4 guys come in. 

"Who is Y/N?" One said (beomgyu)

"Me!" Sana said fast.

"Beomgyu, why do you ask that stupid question when you know the answer? Another said (Yeonjun) 

"It's dramatic." Beomgyu said.

"Anyways, we are TXT. We are taking you so that we can be sure that we get Yeji back. There is a chance they will not return Yeji even after they give the money. So we take you." The guy who said this looked western, not fully asian. 

Hyunjin POV

I am getting ready for the exchange or whatever. I am loading my gun when I see Chan get a call. His jaw dropped.

"TXT kidnapped Y/N. They said they'll return Y/N if we don't play with them and give Yeji back when they give the money."

"Yeonjun?" Yeji spoke up, a little surprised.

"Do you know him?" I ask her.

"He is my boyfriend."

"What?! Then why were you flirting with me?!"

"We had a fight. He said I can't escape him. And also, I wasn't flirting with you. I was so drunk when you said you wanted to take me home." She said. I am disgusted. Flirting with her is messed up (You will know why). 

"We have to return her. We can't hurt her at all."

"You won't hurt her anyway. Because.."

"I don't want her to know."

 "Okay." 

Y/N POV

We are in a van. Me and TXT. This is the time they, or everyone starts to introduce themselves.

"I am Yeonjun. Yeji is my girlfriend." No wonder why he is desperate.

"I am Taehyun."

"I am Beomgyu, you might know."

"I am Hueningkai." He was the western-ish guy.

"And I am the leader Soobin."

"You can loosen up. We won't hurt you." Beomgyu said.

"That guy, Hyunjin, he is very overprotective." Taehyun said.

"Only when he likes someone too much." Beomgyu said.

Kai looked down. He was sad when she heard it, or I don't know.

"If they hurt Yeji, I will hurt you. If she gets shot, I will shoot you." Yeonjun said.

"You care so much about her. She agreed on going home with my boyfriend. Does it make sense?"

"She was drunk. She wanted to piss me. Trust me I have seen the CCTV. They did nothing but talk and drink." 

"Whatever."

We stop at an abandoned mall. HueningKai grabs my wrist and takes me out. The other guys were picking up their guns in the van so we were alone.

"Give me your number." HueningKai said.

"No."

"I am gonna get it anyway."

"I don't care."

"Fine."

We go inside. Beomgyu and Taehyun were focused on our surroundings. They kept an eye around. We go in the central part of the mall. I see Yeji standing with them. 

We stop, and I feel a gun on my head. Yeonjun pointed it to me and I looked at him. He had a stare that could kill. Hyunjin went beside Yeji and pointed his gun. He and Yeonjun were giving each other looks. Yeonjun smirked when he saw Hyunjin point the gun. Soobin started walking with a briefcase. Chan started walking towards him. 

"The money." Soobin said. Chan passed it to Seungmin and he checks the money. He nods yes.

Yeonjun pushes me softly telling me to go forward. His eyes still on Hyunjin and Yeji. Yeji starts walking too. She still has her hands up from the gun. We both give each other sympathetic looks. We have a conversation, with just staring. We both feel bad for each other. Why do we date mafias? Why do we like them? Why was it us out of the billions of people on Earth? We can relate a lot. As soon as I reach to the side Stray Kids were on, Hyunjin pulled ,me into a hug.

He buried his face onto my neck. Then looking behind me, probably at Yeonjun. And then we started walking away, while Felix and Changbin were keeping an eye so that they don't do anything. I looked back. 

I saw Yeji waving me goodbye, even if we are gonna meet in school. I gave her a weak smile. I then saw HueningKai with hurtful eyes. I looked at the ground before I can start thinking about why he was hurt. He then called out, "Hyunjin! You were gonna shoot your own sister?" Hyunjin stopped, the others looked up shocked. We all looked at him, shocked. 

"If you can shoot her, I guess Y/N won't be hard at all."

Hyunjin was about to walk towards him, but Chan stopped him and motioned him to come.

Yeji was Hyunjin's sister?