Chapter 7

A/N: New moa, my bias is Hueningkai and bias wrecker is Yeonjun.

Hyunjin+

+Y/N I will never cheat on you. 

+Pls don't be mad. 

-  Well ig its ur job to do shit like this.

+It's not. 

+I rlly like u.

+Why dont we go out on the weekends? 

- idk hyunjin, stop texting 

+ok. 

**Back from texting**

"Y/N are you okay?" Sana asked. 

"Hyunjin will seduce a girl today." I told her annoyed as heck.

"What?! Aren't you 2 dating?" 

"Yeah but this is apparently his job. And he said he won't get physical." 

"So what?"

"Can we do something else? Like watch a movie?"

"Sure."

Hyunjin POV

I felt bad because I kinda forced Y/N to date me, even if she kinda likes me now. I am right now watching her go to Sana's house, stomping her foot hard clearly showing she is mad. I got mad too and I hit my steering wheel. She heard the noise and turned around giving me a concerned face. She then became angry and went inside. 

I went home to pick up the others and change into something you were at the club.

"You are in a bad mood." Chan said. I stayed silent.

"Y/N found out the fact that he has to seduce someone." Jeogin said.

"Well technically you don't seduce but you have to get her to be drunk in any way you can."  Chan said. 

"I hate this. I don't think I can do it."

"You can! You are the best at making people do things." Han said. 

I just kept driving to the club. We all came in one by one. I saw my target. Yeji.

"Can I have some coke please?" I said

"Aren't you gonna drink?" Yeji said.

"I don't always drink." I said.

"Aren't you Hyunjin from school? Y/N's boyfriend?" 

"Yeah, we had a fight so I thought I'll come here to have some fun. Are you alone?"

"Yeah. My dad didn't let me out because he says some gang will come for me. I just wanna live normally and have fun you know?"

"Yeah, me too."

"I don't know why I am telling you this. I just feel like I can trust you."

"Why don't we have some fun? We both can drink tonight."

She had a small smile. "Sure." And like that I got her drunk. I didn't drink anything. I just threw it all in a dustbin beside me. I felt kinda bad for her. But I have to. We have to, and we won't kill her that is for sure. 

"Hey why don't we go back to my place?" I said with a smile. I didn't mean it. And I wouldn't do anything.

"Sure!" She said. I had her lean on me and we went to the car. We went to the car and by then she had passed out. Wow that was not so complicated. I passed her to Chan. 

"Take her, I will go to pick up Y/N alone. We might come home late."

"Fine." Chan said winking at me.

They take a seperate car to go. I take my car. 

Y/N's POV: 

We do our favorite ritual. Watching a romantic movie while I make fun of it and Sana watches it seriously. Lisa comes in on the making fun thing. But she isn't here. I forgot about her.

After watching the movies. I tell Sana about me and Hyunjin, like the date, the hickey thing, his kiss. 

"He's really good at it. You can't stop him from it."

"I heard Taehyung is good at it too! But the date, was it really that good?"

"Yeah. I don't know now. He likes me a lot. Maybe even love. The way he looked at me today, he was angry and hurt probably because he didn't wanna do this. He seems like he really likes me."

"Yeah, but you can't date a man prostitute!"

I got a message from Hyunjin. 

Hyunjin+

+Im here, we re going home now.

-Fine.

I went outside to see him sitting in the driver's seat alone, no one was in the car. He looks at me for a second and then looks at the road. I get in the car.

"Where are the others?"

"I wanted to be alone with you."

"Stop acting Hyunjin. You don't like me. This is your job. If I knew then I would never  have liked you."

"You like me?" He said suddenly with a smirk.

"Oh shut up!" I said as my face became red. 

"I didn't touch her. I didn't even make her fall in love. I acted like her friend. By the way the girl was Yeji." 

"What did you do to her?"

"Nothing. Just kidnapped her. No one will find out. She'll be safe."

We are driving and I see the house and he drives past it. 

"Where are we going?"

"My hiding place."