Chapter 8

"What do you mean by hiding place?"

"Somewhere I like to stay, people can't find me."

We keep driving to the center of the city. He stops infront of a building. A skyscraper. I know now where he is taking me. I've seen so many movies with Sana. 

We got on the lift (Hellevator lol) and he pressed the most top floor. 15th floor, there was a view of the city from the lift. I was scared, but to be honest the night life was beautiful.

After we reached the top floor, he took me to the roof with the stairs. 

"No one sees me here. Its classic but I love it. I can't hear any of the sounds coming from the city. I wanted to bring you here."

He seems like he likes quiet places. We look at the stars and the city, becoming more alive. The night life is really cool.

"Aren't we gonna go home? It's a school night."

"We don't need to."

"My parents would be disappointed."

"Ok but later." 

We stay there for 3o minutes, staring and breathing I guess. Then after that I tell him that we need to get back home and he said yes. 

We get in the car and I turn down the windows, the road is empty. There is musicplaying (DKWTD?). Hyunjin smiles when he sees my dancing to the music. 

"You are not mad?"

"I don't know, but this is my favorite song." 

"I didn't do anything."

"Fine."

He smiles and parks the car in an alley. He comes close and start kissing. I kissed him back, I CAN'T STOP MYSELF! We were having a make out sesh. And we just kept on kissing, for like 10 minutes. In this 10 minutes, I was closer and he was holding me. I had my hand on his cheek. 

Between the kisses, I said, "Can we go home? We have school." 

He broke off and then start driving.

"I can't believe we broke the kiss off. It was the best. You wanna continue at home?" He gave me a grin.

"We have school."

"Uh ok." 

He keeps driving until we reach home. He parks his car and we get out. We see the light off so we sneak in and then get in Hyunjin's room. I change into comfy clothes.

 I change into comfy clothes

He changes and jumps in bringing me with him. 

"Where were we?" He said with a smirk.

He started kissing again. We were rolling all over. Just kissing. Until I broke off telling him to sleep. 

I could tell he really liked me and it is not fake. My feelings aren't fake either. He makes our relationship fun and cute. 

I woke up beside him. He was holding on to me. I had good sleep but I needed more. It's 7:30. I thought I should get up. He pulled me back in. It is a ritual now. 

"Good morning kiss?"

I kissed him. 

"Wake up."

After freshening up, we both go down for breakfast. Felix is an amazing cook. Like he should consider being a chef rather than a gang member. 

"When did you come back?" Chan asked.

"About 1 am." Hyunjin said.

"Whatever, Hyunjin today we have to deal with Yeji. So come back straight after school."

"What did she do?" I asked.

"Her dad is a mafia too, he is supposed to pay, but he isn't. He'll pay us today." 

"We really need good armors. They might shoot us." Felix said with a serious voice.

My jaw dropped. What? They might die! Hyunjin...I can't let them go. I have to act sick. Super sick. 

"I feel a little sick all of a sudden. I'll stay."

"That's random." Han said.

"I am not going to school. I am going upstairs."

With that I head upstairs to Hyunjin's room. And I lay down, Hyunjin won't let me stay alone at home. He came in with a smirk.

"Well, I told you. We could've just done it last night in the car. Why did you make me wait?"

"I don't wanna. I feel sick." 

"Should I stay?"

"Yes please. Don't go for the Yeji thing."

"Now I understand. Get up. We have school in half an hour. You don't want me to go when you heard we might die."

"Okay so am I supposed to be okay?!"

"You really think they can shoot us so easily? I don't think they can. Well they can, if we want them to."

"Please don't harm Yeji."

"We won't. I'll leave you with Sana afterschool. How about we go out at 8? Or maybe we can stay home and-"

"Dinner at 8."

"I like the second option but okay."