Chapter 14

I get inside the house. I lock the door. I turn around and flinch when I see HueningKai. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" I tell him. "Get out."

"I am staying." He says. I look at him. He is trying so hard to be intimidating like Hyunjin. He failed so badly. 

"You are not. Get out before I call Hyunjin." I tell him. I open the door motioning him to get out.

"Fine." He gets up and walks towards the door. But instead of going out, he slams the door and traps me in between his arms. 

"I'm telling you, dating guys like Lee Felix, Han Jisung and specially that ass is just a way of getting your heart broken. You'll regret later."

I push him off. He opens the door and leaves. 

I lock the doors and windows in our house. Hoseok has the keys so I don't have to worry about that. I then go to sleep. I wake up in the morning when I hear my phone ringing. It's Chan. I pick up: 

"Y/N, I have some bad news."

My eyes widen when I hear the news. I get up and get ready in 10 minutes. I see Hoseok sitting on the table having breakfast.

"Good Mor-"

"Can't talk right now. We can hangout next weekend. Okay?"

"Sure." 

I get in my car. I was driving so fast. Hyunjin got shot when he was in a mission. I somehow reach there in no time, but believe me it felt like forever. I felt frustrated. I run to the desk.

"Hwang Hyunjin?"

"Ah yes, room 507."

I run to the elevator and press the floor number and close elevator button probably 10 times. I keep stomping my foot in frustration. 

When I reach the room I see Hyunjin laying in his bed. He seemed grumpy. 

"Hyunjin!" I go up to him and give him a hug. 

"Move it, Y/N." He says. 

"What?"

"I don't think we'll work out. I don't like you anymore. I don't wanna see you." 

Tears start to stroll out of my eyes. When I heard that, I was broken. My heart broke into pieces. How? Just the night before, he said he really likes me. And now, he says he doesn't? 

"I guess it's time for you to leave." I hear. I turn around to see Felix coming in with the others.

"Can someone tell me what's going on!" I say loudly, causing Jeogin to flinch. "You don't like me anymore? But last night you did."

"It was an act." Hyunjin says, coldly like he doesn't care. 

"Sure." I say it like a whisper, a whisper everyone can hear. Nothing louder will come out. "At least I'm free now. Isn't it Chan? You will leave my family and friends alone now, isn't it? Now that Hyunjin has finished playing with me." I see a tear running down Chan's cheek. Hyunjin looking down.

I just leave. My eyes are red already. How could he? He just left me like that. No reason. I go to my car and just drive away. Whatever it is, it's not right. I don't think he meant it. But we broke up anyway. Great. 2 breakups in a month. Actually 2 weeks. Wow. At least Jungkook's one was less toxic.

Hyunjin's POV:

When I saw Y/N start to cry, my heart broke. I didn't mean the words. But I had to. And as soon as she left, I start crying too. Chan's crying already.

"I really like her, hyung." I tell him.

"I just can't believe you had to let her go for this." He sobs. 

My blood is boiling with anger. I don't wanna let her go! She makes me feel different. A tingly feeling keeps coming in my stomach when I am with her. We only dated for a week, and I have fallen in love with her.