Chapter 16

A/N: I know i know, I deleted the parts but I have better ideas for this story. And so here is the update! And also I changed up chapter 15 so if you find this confusing then just re read chapter 15.

I walk into the party, looking my best. I am not over Hyunjin. You know what? I will never be over him. I just know. Sana isn't at the party. I am just drinking some coke when I hear Jennie speak to her gang of friends: Jennie, Nayeon and Irene. They are the popular girls. 

"Hyunjin is so good looking

"Hyunjin is so good looking. I will ask him out tonight." Jennie says putting her red lipstick. I start to burn inside. I wanna strangle her. How dare she lay her eyes on my Hyunjin? Oh wait, he isn't mine. He can do whatever. I feel a tap on my shoulder, I look to see Jungkook. I love our relationship now, close friends. He puts his arm around me. Lisa and Jungkook are an amazing couple and it's not that awkward when I see them together. Jungkook and I are now really close but only as friends and it is enough. 

I look around to see Hyunjin staring at me, he is mad. I raise an eye brow at him and he looks away with anger. His leg is fine now. And so he is standing with his usual gang on the other side of the room. I see Jennie fix her hair and get up. She walks up to him, they have a conversation. I see Hyunjin give her the smile he gave me. I close my eyes and clench my fist. 

"Hey are you ok?" Jungkook asks.

"Yeah I am fine." I smile at him. 

Jennie comes back and sits down.

"We are going out tomorrow." 

I hear her say and I can't take it anymore. He knows I feel bad. I see Jimin closer to him, I smirk and you know what I am gonna do. I am gonna play with him, he wants to play with me too. Not like he really actually likes me. I walk over to Jimin, I feel Hyunjin's gaze on me. It burning my skin as I feel it get more intense.

"Hey Jimin!" I say when he looks at me.

"Y/N hey, wow you have never talked to me."

"Yeah."

We start having a conversation. It ends up with him asking me if he wants to get out of the party. I am not doing it with him, he is just dropping me home.

"K but I need to use the bathroom first. And I need to say good night to my friends." I tell him and he nods. Jimin is really cute actually. If only he took stuff seriously. Stuff like this. I know he will just play with me and throw me away. Well, I am doing the same thing. 

I go in the washroom. It's an all gender washroom. As I wash my hands, I hear the door open and close behind me. I hear someone locking it. I look behind me to see Hyunjin. I turn around.

"You want something?" I say.

"You moved on quick." He says putting his hands in his pockets.

"So did you. Have fun with Jennie." I walk passed him and open the door. 

>> Next day >>

I am putting my things in my locker when someone taps my shoulder. I see Nayeon.

"Hey Y/N." 

"Hey Nayeon. Do you need something?" 

"Do you wanna hangout with us?"

"Umm why?" 

"I find you cool, maybe we can be friends?" Nayeon seems like she is more genuine than the other 2. I smile at her and nod. Just then, I see Jennie and Hyunjin walk passed us, together. Holding hands. I feel myself burn when I see that. Nayeon waves and jogs to catch up with them. Just then Jimin comes and traps me in the wall. I smile at him. 

"Hey Jimin."

"Are we official?" 

"I don't know. Maybe a little later. I just broke up with a guy." 

"Um then what was yesterday?"

"What was it?" He grabs my neck. I gasp because he was choking me.

"J-jim-min." I managed to say. He looks at me with an angry face.

"I don't care what you say, I am not giving you more time." I try to get his hand off. But he won't let go. In one blink another guy comes in and hits him good. I cough and I can't get who it was. I see Hoseok. 

"Hoseok stop it." He did like I said. He came to me and looked at me. He looks back at Jimin with hatefulness. 

"I thought you're my friend. And you did this?" He says, sadness in his voice. Jimin seems like he regrets it.

"Sorry." He says. "I told you how much I like her! But you let her date someone else!" He says almost crying.

"You can't force her to be with you!" He actually likes me? Um how? I don't know but at this moment he seems like he does. I feel kinda bad. Even if he did something bad, it's just how all of us react to feelings like this. Some people want to earn their way through, some people give up and cry about it, some people put effort in getting rid of these feelings. I wonder which one I am.