Chapter 3

Sana nodded and left. 

"What the hell?! I said let her go! I told you I'll give you anything I can give!" I said loudly.

"We can never let her be free completely. She is a witness. And also, we are not fond of killing people without reason so we have to protect her. She and you, you both are innocent." Chan said with a calm but serious voice. I wanted Sana to be free, I don't think I will be okay living with 8 boys who could do literally anything. 

After sometime, everyone fell asleep except Hyunjin and Lee Know of course. Lee Know was listening to music wearing headphones. I was feeling tired when suddenly I feel a hand on my waist. I turned to see Hyunjin smirking. He pulled me close. No words came out, not even a sound. He kept grinning. He was really good looking but I had a feeling I was gonna be traumatized. He just kept smiling, not a dirty one more like a cute smile. 

>> MORNING >>

I woke up in a bed the next morning. I don't remember falling asleep, was it all a dream? No because it was a room I have never seen. I saw Hyunjin sleeping in a sofa right beside the window. He was saying weird things that didn't make sense. That's what woke me up. "Oranges need brushes, we need to save uan." Huh? Out of no where he opened his eyes. 

"Hey babe." He said with a smirk.

"Did you sleep there?" I asked.

"Yeah, why do you ask? You want me to sleep beside you?" 

My face was red. Why does he say these kind of things.

"You can wear some of my clothes and there is a spare towel in the bathroom." 

I went in the bathroom, locked the door and looked around. I was terrified. I looked around to see nothing suspicious, no way of there being a camera or something. I was paranoid as heck. I took a shower and freshened up. There was a new toothbrush which I used. I got out of the bathroom wearing his clothes. They smelled like really nice perfume. Men's perfume. I saw Hyunjin sitting in the sofa grinning. He grabbed my wrist and put me on his lap. 

"You look pretty in these clothes."

I got up fast and went downstairs to have breakfast. Nothing was fancy in this house but the breakfast Felix made. Like wow, he cooks so well. 

"Do you like the food?" Felix said with a soft and cute smile.

"If you don't we can go some-" I cut Hyunjin off.

"Its great actually, I really like it." 

"We told Sana to bring some of your stuff. She'll be here." Chan said.

"Why does she need to this? I want her to be away from here. You guys aren't doing what I asked for."

"We do." Chan said, with a flat voice.

"No! I have to stay in this darn house with 8 boys! Who knows what you guys will do to me! I genuinely feel scared of being here! And you guys aren't keeping your hands off of Sana! I am leaving, this deal doesn't make any difference. You guys will control her anyway."

I got up and I was starting to head towards the stairs, when Hyunjin grabbed my hand.

"You are not going anywhere." He said. He sounded serious and it send a shiver down my spine. Y/N dont be scared gosh. I freed my hand and stomped upstairs to Hyunjin's room. I was picking up my clothes when suddenly I hear someone come in closing and locking the door. I froze. 

"If we just let her go, then she'll be in danger. All we are doing is keeping an eye on her so that other gangs cannot hurt her. The deal you made, it was only to not use Sana for our work. We are only using her for you. Not even dangerous things. You still want to leave me?"

"Leave you?! I don't even know you! And why do you need to protect her?!" I shouted.

"Why did you give yourself to us?" He shouted back.

"Because I know I have to keep her out of this shit! Her biological parents are mafias too! She lives with a family who adopted her. She wants to stay out of this life. But now she can't. Then what is the point of leaving her parents?"

He stayed silent.

"She will not, I'll make sure of it." He said. He has a more calm voice, almost a whisper. He starts walking towards me and I'm going back. I didn't take my eyes off him, even for a second. He only needs a second do something. To be honest he can do anything right now, because he is more strong. But still I have my attention on him, waiting for him to do something. He is just walking with a cold expression and I suddenly hit the wall. He trapped my with his hand. 

"I know you already." What?"I saw you in your school a month before when I came here to look at the school because I was planning on going there. I saw you. You were laughing with this other girl who is not Sana." Lisa. "I really liked you. I didn't know you but still. I really liked you and I saw an amazing personality just by your smile. I didn't so anything else because then your boyfriend came. I saw him talking to Lisa and I found out he was cheating on you. And now even if you had him, you can't do anything because you belong to us. Specifically me. "

"We broke up. And so I don't think I should date anyone." I hesitated while saying. I could tell he really liked me. I could feel it. 

"Why do you hesitate then?" Hyunjin said with a smirk. "I don't want to force you but you said anything you can give us. I am just taking the option. Forgive him Y/N. I heard them, they said they can't do anything because it will hurt you. How will you resist if you like someone? They couldn't. They even apologized. And sometimes, even if someone doesn't deserve to be forgiven, you still should." He left the room. 

I stood there. Thinking about what he said. He was right. I should forgive them. Lisa is my best friend and technically Jungkook didn't cheat. He told me.