Chapter One

Who are you

"Ren are you going to the temple again?" , my auntie asked while I was rushing down the stairs

"Ren are you going to the temple again?" , my auntie asked while I was rushing down the stairs ." Yep!"
" it's too dangerous-"
" to go out there alone. I know.", I interrupted her. She came down to me and looked at me with a worried face. " It's okay. Nothing's gonna happen. It's not like the first time I'm going there alone."
She still looked at me worried. " it's a long ride. What if some soldier of the Firenation sees you or worse takes you with them."
*sigh*
" We are living in the Firenation auntie. If they would had suspect me I already wouldn't be here a long time ago and even if they come for me you are a citizen of this nation. I don't think there would be a problem."
Suddenly a cold hand touched my neck, which scared the hell out of me and I turned around furiously. In front of me stood my uncle with a smirk on his face. " I told you to not do that ever again!"  I screamed but he just laughed at my reaction. " Stop laughing Noren !"
" I can't HAHA I HAHAHA can't Hahaha you're too cute HAHAHA" he bursted out of laughter and ruffled my white hair.
" Noriko, tell your husband to stop mocking me!" I whined and crossed my arms.  But instead of stopping him she also began to laugh. " fine! I'm leaving now. If anything happens I'll send a message." My auntie stopped laughing.
" wait! Don't do anything stupid out there okay my birdie?" She said and kissed me on my cheek. " I'm not a kid. I won't do anything stupid."
" you're thirteen." Said Noren. " and you are too old." I said back to him.

[ and the situation now]

"  come out! I will not say that again!"
Some fireshots passed near me. " Okay fine!" I said and came out of my hiding place with my hands showing up to the air. " Who are you and why are you here?!" Zuko asked while he made some steps to me. " chill boy. I was just here because the atmosphere is soothing."
" Ch-chill boy?! What did you just said?!"
His fire on his fists became stronger as he became angrier. " Zuko, you don't have to be that furious about that little girl. She is just a normal Fire nation citizen." The old man tried to calm him down. " a normal citizen has no business here, uncle."
" you see a Prince should has no business here too. " I said. " you little-"
He was about to shoot some fire at me but his uncle stopped him. " enough." He said and then looked at me. "It was a hard week for us. I apologize for my nephew."
" I mean it would be nicer to hear that from himself but it's okay."
Zuko groaned. "I'm going to kill her." His uncle held  him back.
" I'm really sorry about his behavior. But I would like to know how this young lady know about this place too. "
" I just found it on my way."
" found it on your way I see.."
I think I didn't convince him. " You didn't see any other people here? Maybe someone who didn't look like a person from the Firenation?" The uncle asked and now Zuko looked at me curiously. " hm.. No I didn't see somebody except you two."
" I see.. but still thanks for your help. My name is Iroh by the way." He said with a bright smile on his face. " Ren." I introduced myself as well. " nice to meet you Ren. You have some unique hair and eye color, there."
I played with my white hair and thanked him. " I never saw a person with purple eye color and I don't want to start with those tattoos."
My eyes widened and I looked at my tattoo on my arm that was revealed by my shirt that slipped a little bit. " a-ah.. yes, that's nothing.." I stuttered and corrected my shirt. " it looks like some white wings doesn't it Zuko?"
" yes uncle, it does."
Zukos voice was really calm and that made me anxious. " ah-h it's just a family tradition." I tried to make something up. "Really? I never heard of a family with tattoo wings. From which family are you?" Iroh asked. Uh oh. I'm in trouble. They were suspecting me. " I'm from a little insignificant village. "
" the name of the village?" Zuko asked. " Hira"
" hira?" the uncle asked. I nodded. " really ? That's really weird. I never heard of such a family in hira."
" my family doesn't like to talk about our tradition."
" ENOUGH!" Zuko screamed and came with big steps to me. He held me on my collar and looked into my eyes dead seriously. " who are you?!"

————————-
[!warning! English is not my first language so there will be some mistakes]

Hope you liked it! ~.~