Chapter Three

The Avatar returns part one

3 Years later

It's been three years now since I started to search for the Avatar and I'm really exhausted. Sometimes I met Zuko and his uncle on my way and it always ended up in a fight between Zuko and me and after that in a tea party between Iroh and me. But neither of us found the Avatar yet. Where could he be? Ugh. There are no hints at all. I sat down on the ice ground and tried to calm down. It wasn't possible that he would be in southern water tribe but this was the only place that I didn't search out for him. There were no water benders here anymore thanks to the firenation and also not so many citizen too. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. " dad... please...help me.." I was really at the end of my nerves.
" it's been a while my little angel."
I opened my eyes rapidly and looked at my father with teary eyes. The place around him was enveloped with fog and I could see a little through him.
" Dad!" I smiled while I was crying. I immediately hugged him whereupon he began to laugh. " slowly slowly." He pat my head and I began to relax. " you grown so much. Look how beautiful you became. "
I nodded. " just like my dad."
" stop it." He laughed. " It's been so long since I last saw you."
" I know my angel. But I can't come that easily as I wish I could." He sighted and hugged me more tightly. " So you need my help?"
" I have no clue where the Avatar is. I searched everywhere but I even didn't find a hint about him ."
" I see."
I looked up to him. He didn't age a day, his hair was long as mine and he was wearing a white robe. " can you find him for me?"
" but you are already at the right place."
" Really? Where is he?" I asked in excitement . " I am not allowed to tell you that... but you're really close to him. Don't give up. You are going to find him."
His appearance began to loosen. " dad ? Stay a little bit longer!"
" I wish I could do that. But I have to go now. I love you my angel."
" I love you too dad..."
The fog disappeared just as my dad.
Who knows when I would see him again. Maybe after seven years like today or maybe longer. I wish you would always stay by my side... It's not that easy to be the daughter of a spirit. Suddenly a blue light beamed to the sky. " No way! Yes! HAHAHA! Found you! Wait for me Avatar!" I screamed and jumped on the ice. Not the perfect idea but fortunately it didn't crack. I let my wings out and flew to the direction where the light was coming. From above I could see two kids from the water tribe and a kid with airbender tattoos. "Wait a minute? Is that the Avatar ? But he's just a kid. He doesn't look like a person about hundred years old." I talked with myself. I should observe him first before I jump into conclusions. But that's a flying bison! I taught they were extinct! While they were heading back to the water tribe I hold my distance and watched everything from above.

~

Okay. It's been a little while now. And all this kid did is to play! I really began to doubt if he was really the Avatar. Unfortunately he was the only living airbender beside me and my father told me that I was at the right place so he must be the Avatar. Oh god. How should this kid defeat the firenation? After he and the girl entered an old ship from the firenation they fired a signal in the air. What were they doing?! Were they insane?! They ran back to the tribe and I followed them. But then something came to my mind again. Please be one of the days where I don't see Zuko. Please. I beg you. I hate to say it but I'm not the luckiest person. Ugh! I let my wings out again and flew back to the ocean to watch out for a ship. And there was really one. Damn it. He directly drove to the tribe. I quickly flew to the water tribe and saw the boy who was with the Avatar before on the edge of the wall with... a boomerang? Was he thinking that he could defeat them alone and that just with a boomerang? I grab him as fast as I could and throw him back before the ship was about to part him into two pieces. " Are you insane?! Why didn't you moved back?!" I screamed at him but he looked at me in shook. I sighted and turned my wings in tattoos again. "W-who are you?"he stuttered and aimed his boomerang at me. " I'm not one you should be afraid of. They are the ones." I pointed at the door of the ship which was opening. Zuko marched with his soldiers to us.
"Ahhhh!" The Boy started to scream and heated towards Zuko. When I told to be afraid of them I didn't say to attack them just like that! *Sight*
It was really an exhausting day. As I expected Zuko kicked him down. He stopped in front of the tribe. I guess he didn't notice me. " where are you hiding him?" He asked the girl that was with the Avatar. Silence. Suddenly he grabbed an old woman from the crowd. " he'll be about this age, master of all elements." He explained. Still silence. Of course they are confused. How should they know about the Avatar. He pushed the old woman back to the crowd and did some of his fire shows to afraid them. " I know you're hiding him!"
" ahh!!" Someone suddenly screamed. The boomerang boy! Zuko blocked his attack and the boy throw his boomerang... but to the wrong target. " show no fear." A kid said and throw a spear to to the boomerang boy. But Zuko easily broke the spear and defeated him. Then something just hit Zuko on the head. The boomerang ! It came back! Wow didn't expect that. But I expected that Zuko would be really angry right now. I was about to interrupt but someone else did it for me. Zukos fell on the ground and his helmet placed itself just on the right spot. I began to laugh. This made my day. " looking for me?" The Avatar asked. " you're the airbender? You're the Avatar ?"
I think he didn't like the fact that he was a kid. " I've spent years preparing for this encounter; training, mediating. You're just a child!"
" well you're just a teenagers."
HAHAHA. He was not wrong. Zuko shot some fires at him and not only at him he also shot them on the crow even tho' not on purpose. " if I go with you, will you promise me to leave everyone alone."
Zuko nodded and his soldiers took the Avatar with them. " no aang, don't do this."
" don't worry katara,it' ll be okay. Take care of Appa for me, until I get back"
" head a course to the firenation! I'm going home." Zuko commanded while he entered his ship. No, I'm sorry but you still have to wait for your return. I'm not allowing you to win this bet yet.

————————-
[!! English is not my first language so there will be some mistakes]

Hope you liked it! ~.-