Yena Final Part: Vivace

Vivace - a musical expression used to describe attractiveness towards a lively tune

Lotte World, Saturday afternoon

Y/N and Yena's date at the amusement park is starting to become very stressful for Y/N, not because of his lack of preparations, but rather his fear of heights seem to be affecting him greatly

Y/N and Yena's date at the amusement park is starting to become very stressful for Y/N, not because of his lack of preparations, but rather his fear of heights seem to be affecting him greatly. Having ridden just two rides so far, he hopes that he would be able to survive Yena's challenge for him.

"That was fun, Y/N! All right, that's two down, and two more to go! I can't believe we already finished half of the big four already! Hey, are you ok?" She asked him.

"Good.....for you.....Yena. As for me.....I think I'm going to throw up......" He weakly answered.

"Yah, there's the restroom nearby. Just go there now, I'll just wait for you here!" She told him.

"Okay, thanks. See you in a minute." He said as he quickly made his way to the restroom.

("Honestly, you're still the same guy I knew who's afraid of these rides. And yet, you're still willing to go with me despite that fear of yours. You're really sweet Y/N.") Yena told herself as she chuckled.

After a few more minutes, Y/N came out feeling refreshed and ready.

"Okay, then. Let's go to the next one Yena. You said there's two more right? If I can get through the Viking and Atlantis just now, neither the Gyro Swing nor the French Revolution can take me down." He told proudly.

"I hope you don't get back on your word, Y/N. Like I said, I've saved these two for last because they're much more exciting, but really, you don't have to force yourself. We can ride them the next time we come back okay?" Yena said with a worried face.

"I'm all right, babe. Besides, I promised you already that we would both finish this remember? I don't intend to go back on my word, especially if it's for you." He said with determination, making Yena blush a bit.

"That's nice of you really. But don't you want to have lunch right now? We still have a lot of time to spare." She suggested to him.

"The answer's no, unless you want my stomach to be a roller coaster once we're in there." He told her.

"Okay then, let's go!" She said as held Y/N's hands tightly, dragging him onto the next attraction.

Lotte World Food Stalls, late afternoon

True enough, both were able to survive the remaining two rides. It was easy for Yena, but not so much for Y/N, as he barely has any appetite when they're having their lunch afterwards.

The two sat in one of the vacant seats near where they bought their food, as Yena quickly digs in with all the food that they bought, namely pizza, fish and chips, and a salad for them to share.