Sakura Final Part: Affettuoso

Affettuoso - a musical expression that implicates a tenderly feeling

Kwon Residence, Saturday morning

Y/N was in the middle of preparing for his date with Sakura, and while he was all dressed up and more than ready to go with her to the mall, he can't help but feel anxious on how to impress her. As he was looking on the list he prepared in advance, Eunbi knocked on his door to see if he is ready to go.

"It's me Y/N. May I come in?"

"Of course, noona. The door's already open."

Once she saw him, Eunbi smiled as she was impressed on how he looked.

"You certainly outdid yourself today, my brother. I'm certain that Kkura would be impressed."

"I won't be so sure about that, noona. To tell you the truth, I'm really nervous right now."

"You shouldn't be, just relax and have a good time with her. Wait, what's that your holding?"

"It's just a list I prepared in advance, noona. I searched every good place at the mall where I think Kkura-noona would like, just to make sure."

"Let me see that for a bit." She said, while Y/N hands her the paper.

Noticing that she wasn't impressed, Y/N felt down all of a sudden.

"So it's bad huh? I should have known."

"Well, apart from this last one you wrote here, I don't agree on everything else on this list of yours Y/N. You should have asked me for help instead."

"I wouldn't want to bother you noona, so I didn't."

"Oh please, if there's anyone who knows the things that she wants to do, it's me. But to be blunt, you really don't need a list like this, trust me. Once you get together this afternoon, she'll drag you around towards the places she wants, especially that "other hobby" of hers, something that I'm not really into."

"Speaking of that noona, what is this hobby of hers?"

"You'll find out once you get there. That mall has the best places for her to spend her time doing it, so good luck. But remember to take her to that last place you listed, for I'm sure she'll love it."

"Thanks, noona. I'll be off then."

"Just have fun Y/N, and please take care of her."

"I will, Eunbi-noona. See you later then!"

Y/N bid goodbye to his sister as he left for the mall to begin his date with Sakura.

Coex Mall Starfield Library, early afternoon