Minju Final Part: Grazioso

Grazioso - a musical term that means a graceful and charming melody

Namsan Park, near N.Seoul Tower

For their first date as a couple, Y/N and Minju visited the Namsan Tower, where they planned to spend the whole day just by themselves

For their first date as a couple, Y/N and Minju visited the Namsan Tower, where they planned to spend the whole day just by themselves. More importantly, just from the look in her eyes, Y/N knew that Minju is really looking forward for this day, as she could not help but be more affectionate to him than before. As they were taking a stroll towards the park, they started talking about their future plans together.

"You seem to be very happy today, Minju-ya. I can tell that you're very excited about today, and I'm really happy that we're together."

"Of course oppa. This day would be the start of something that I've been looking forward to all this time. To tell you the truth, I still can't believe that I am in a real relationship with you, and for that, I'm truly thankful that you've accepted me."

"I feel the same way. From now on, I'll do anything I can to make you happy, not just as your fiance, but as someone whom you can always count on."

"Thank you, but I'll do the same for you too, Y/N-oppa. I hope that this is just the start of all the memories that we'll have together." She told him, making Y/N smile at her.

Once they're ready, the two rode a cable car towards the tower, both with great anticipation of what this day would hold for them.

N.Seoul Tower, Hanbok Culture Center, Afternoon

First, they visited the cultural center once they had reached the lobby. While there, Minju wanted them to try out the various traditional Korean outfits as part of their tour, which Y/N was more than happy to oblige.

Y/N wore a traditional Korean outfit, as he looked at himself in the mirror.

"This looks great. I must admit, I really missed wearing these ever since I went overseas. I'm glad I have the chance to do it today, even if it's not the Lunar Festival anymore."

Afterwards, he headed towards the place where they can take their photo, it was there when he saw Minju, who was looking very elegant as she wore the traditional hanbok that looked so good to her.

Minju smiled as she heads to where he was waiting for her, as he still can't take his eyes off her.

"Wow, Minju-ya. I must say, that outfit really suits you. You look really beautiful in it." He said.

"Th-thank you, oppa. I'm glad you like it, now shall we take a photo?" She asked, all the while she was trying not to blush at his compliment.

Once they're ready, the photographer prepares to take their picture.