bruh you are IMMORTAL?

Merlin's POV:
Just as Dean had calmed down from his earlier 'victory' something moved in the woods , neither boys seemed to notice ,Castiel however, did.

I developed a fighting stance and scanned the surrounding trees. A figure flashed before my eyes moving at a fast , but human speed . I outstretch my hand and feel my magic flow through me and toward the stranger , effectively tripping him up.
"Halt" i speak with authority, "Who goes there?"

I make my way over to the capturer , the Winchester's now serious and silent following behind me- awaiting my word . I stop dead in my tracks , it couldn't be ?

Before me lay a bed of curly light brown hair , the same hair that i've seen for mere moments throughout the years , the hair i thought i imagined as a form of self punishment. The hair that belonged to my friend, that i believed to be fallen.

My breath hitched in my throat as i felt an overwhelming panic rush over me , i turned to look at my companions - their faces full of confusion . I knelt beside the body and gently turned it over , muttering a question as i did so.

The face i was met with confirmed my suspicions, he stared back at me eyes wide in shock and mouth fallen agape . He pushed himself up and shuffled so he backed a tree .
I heard soft gasps from behind me - his face no longer a stranger to them either .

"L-Leon , Sir Leon?"
"Merlin?"

"Oh my god!" i breathed out , relief flooding my system . I rushed over and threw him into a rib crushing hug.
"I thought you were dead" i whispered painfully into his shoulder , anger and betrayal weeping through. I pushed myself off of him , fists laying balled at my sides .
"I thought YOU were DEAD!" I bring my fist up to punch him but pivot myself and attack a nearing tree instead - the crunch of my hand breaking echoed around , i fixed it with magic.
I sunk to the ground, eyes turned to me, full of pity.

"I was alone , i was so alone . and all this time , ALL THIS TIME ! I could've been with you, I COULDVE HAD MY FAMILY THERE . you left me Leon."

Anger seemingly rose in him as well , his face reddening and sword being drawn- pointing accusingly at me .

"you say i left you Merlin , but did you not leave me ? Where are you Merlin ? This isn't Camelot , this poor excuse of a country isn't home . I was alone too Merlin , I WAS ALONE TOO ."
He dropped his sword and fell to his knees with force.
"It hurts Merlin , i had no purpose. When i returned my king was dead , Gwaine was dead . And to me , i was dead too . i had failed .
Time passed and i still wasn't dead , i hadn't even aged - i was angry , i was beyond pissed . The druids had cursed me unknowingly and i've had to watch everyone i've ever cared about slowly die ."

"But i'm here now Leon," i state softly "i'm here now and so are you . I am never leaving your side again."

Leon looked me in the eyes, the anger now gone and replaced with pain and threatening tears . My own spilled over , his following direction . We clung to eachother as though we were going to be taken cruelly again. Our sobs muffled by the clothes that related upon our bodies.

Sam's POV:
I watched on as two long lost friends , two long lost brothers had reunited after years of silence . I watched in cautious silence as anger overwhelmed both parties - it was a sorry , yet understandable sight.

Dean stood by me , his face blank as was Castiel's - they appeared deep in thought. Their touching sides almost went unnoticed.

Their cries had ceased considerably , their voices soft and words full of hurt .
"We wasted so much time . We could've had eachother"
"Who are these buffoons anyway ?"
"oh yeah them ... i should properly introduce you."
I smiled at their interactions , stifling a chuckle at his insults.

Merlin's POV:
I removed myself from the forest floor , standing strong. My head was raised and by my side stood my noble brother . I smiled at his presence , he was still the same , as was i.

"This my friends is Sir Leon , the most noble knight of Camelot. I am sure you have heard of him Castiel"

"and these clotpoles," i say whilst carelessly gesturing to the pair , "are Sam and Dean Winchester . Their mate over here however , is much more cool , he is Castiel . Castiel is an angel of the lord ."

Deans voice reached us , his words playful and in jest.
"Well nice to meet you your honour . Kid here seems to think of you highly buddy , not sure why don't seem like much."

uh oh .

Leon had unsheathed his replaced sword. He poked it accusingly in Dean's direction, never faltering in his authority. His face was void of emotion and his words were spoken in a way that were enough to make me shiver.

"Buddy? I am not your 'buddy' . Kid? He is not a kid and he is far more than you could ever dream of amounting too. I am a Knight  of Camelot and you WILL show me some respect, as you will with Merlin here . We could take you apart with a blink , your angel friend here couldn't even stop us . So i warn you , do not mess with us . Is that understood?"

"Jeez buddy who got your underwear in a twist"

jesus does he ever learn , i mentally curse him.
you do not mess with Leon , especially if it is disrespecting his honour , his home and his family . The Camelotian sword was now pressing against his chest.

"i said that i am a Knight of Camelot and you WILL show me some respect , that is an order."

Sam had dropped to a knee and Castiel bowed his head . Dean gulped and shakily nodded his head , his words trapped by the fear that Sir Leon brought .

He clearly remembered my memories of Leon when he first saw him . I hadn't shown them all my time , only snippets - so Leon not being the kind little puppy they thought him to be really shocked them into reality . They weren't playing around , they were actually knights .

He lowered his sword and turned to me , a smug smile resting upon his proud face. I smiled and slapped him on the shoulder .
"Mate that was awesome , you need to teach me how to sound so sick."
"Merlin you know just as well as me that you could do far worse"
I laugh slightly , he is probably right.

Sam and Castiel had returned to their previous positions however now they had a submissive tone to them. Dean however being the stubborn old goat his is , returned to being a naive and obnoxious prick .

"How come he can call you mate and disrespect you like that , he isn't a knight he's just a servant."

i mean he isn't exactly wrong i am a servant , but boy am i so much more than that- he knows some of my power , he knows some of my authority - what i chose to show him should've been enough proof but oh well , he will learn in time. i can take his words , however Leon being the kind person he is stood up for me . gotta love the guy.

"HE IS CALLED MERLIN AND YOU WILL SHOW MERLIN SOME RESPECT. He is my friend , he is my brother , he is a king. So i strongly suggest that you close your mouth and learn your place as your posse has done. okay?"

"right okay okay i'm sorry" and with that he dropped into acceptance and submitted to Leon's authority. I love this guy.

"dude, i love you"
"i love me too Merlin."

and with that we , along with the Winchester's were one our way .

The beast had been slain , my fallen brother was returned , and i had friends now . Things were beginning to look up.

Castiel had returned us to Bobby's , one more passenger this time. He looked so done with us but gave us the time of day anyway .
I introduced myself and Leon properly , telling our story and showing different memories.
In the end he gave in and our rocky start had been forgotten. We were welcomed into their cute little hunting family.

but a numb feeling still racked mine and most likely Leon's hearts . we wanted Camelot back , we wanted Arthur and our friends back .
But deep down we knew that as long as we had eachother, as long as we had hope , they would return... so we waited.