emrys im sorry

Mordred's POV:
I focused all my energy upon the portal that stood before me. My hand reached through , i struggled but forced it to break the surface; once the tension was slightly relieved my other hand joined it.
I could feel the surface of the lake begin to separate and create an entrance for me to climb through .

I held my breathe and stepped out and into the lake, my body became heavy with wet material and the armour that still rested upon my body was cold.

I look to my hands , one was free the other held the sword . The sword that killed Arthur , i chucked it into the lake , feeling sick that it was within my possession.

"MORDRED?!" I hear from behind me . I smile to myself, his voice wasn't full of hatrid , it was full of love and concern.
"EMRYS?" I reply , before turning my body 180°.
Now in front of me where the risen knights , Emrys  and three hazy figures - i feel as though i remember them , but i can not . Percival was holding Gwaine's hand , two of the strangers were clutching each other as well - i missed this , i missed life , i missed love .

Emrys stood there his hand outstretched towards me , waiting for me to reach out . A sign off acceptance , i sign of peace and forgiveness.

I bow my head down in guilt before walking towards him, taking his hand in mine. Once i reach to shore i drop to my knees , my head still down.

"Emrys , i am so sorry . There is no excusing the evil i have done , i do not ask for forgiveness. I am a changed person , Morgana hasn't a hold of me no more ; all i ask for is a chance. I missed you Emrys."

Tears were flowing down my face . I killed him , i killed my king , my mentor , my saviour. I am a terrible person. I looked up to meet his eyes , but he too were kneeling . He grabbed my shoulders , whispering a familiar spell - now i was dried , i don't know why i hadn't done that sooner.

I close my eyes as i feel him press his forehead against mine, i collapse into him and he holds me .
"Thank you for bringing me home Emrys."
"It where you belong Mordred, it wasn't your fault - it was Morgana's , but even then i can't help but blame myself."

I remove myself from his arms and stand up , adjusting my clothes . I smile creeping back upon my face . The knights rush to hug me , their clothes are strange on them - but still it feels right.

I finally turn to the strangers , who are seemingly not so unknown.

One of them is different from the others , i gasp . They're beautiful, i subconsciously feel myself reach of to touch them.
"Your wings..."
He steps back , his eyes wild . What had i done?
"They're beautiful."

Gwaine brings my hand down , "Mordred what do you mean his wings?"
I stare back at the figure , he has wings - black and silky and grand.
I gesture wildly to them .
"Can't you see them?" I look around frantically, thinking i'm insane . All of my companions shake their heads to say no , all of them apart from Emrys.

"I can."

Silence.

They all stare at him shocked , but bring their gazes back to me - flitting between us.
"Merlin what do you mean you can see Cas' wings?"
Cas , Castiel? The name feels close , one of Emrys' friends. The angel - well obviously, he has wings.

The man who asked seemed betrayed , he looked angry and hurt.
"Dean wait , i couldn't see them before. Only now Dean , only now . I would've told you."
I saw the man, Dean , relax .
"why?"

He looked at me , an unsure expression on his face.
"Well my guess would have to be Mordred, having another natural magic user here , a druid , must've raised mine . I feel different, stronger - Cassie is a creature similar to one of the old religion. My guess is that my eyes are now acting as though holy oil has been burnt on them . Mordred will be the same , do not be angry Dean."

He sounded sincere, he sounded scared . Scared that he was going to lose them , i believe that they all noticed this too.
"Hey kid i'm sorry , come here."
Dean beckoned Emrys over before bringing him into a hug . Beside them stood Castiel seeming shocked into paralysation - he wasn't moving.

The other man , Sam (if i remember correctly) , walked towards Castiel . His hands were outstretched, as though showing he bore no weapon. He waved one of the hands in front of Castiel's face , trying to get a reaction . The only one he received was terror .

Sam's POV:
He was scared , he was more than scared .
I have never seen him like this , i doubt Dean has either.
"Castiel? Cas , dude can you hear me."
He cocked his head , a familiar movement but it seemed wrong , different.
"Hey you okay ?" I try to mask my voice of the worry that was smothering me.

"They can see them."
Oh he's self conscious?
"Yes they can Cas , they think they're beautiful. I'm sure i would too."
I thought that encouragement would be the correct way to go but it only seemed to trigger him into an overload.

His head was jerking and words slurred and jumbled . I looked at Dean , trying to silently ask what to do . He had turned away , not wanting to see Cas like this .

The others just stood there , silently staring at him. I'm out of my depth , we all are.

Gabe? Hey Gabriel ?
Hey please , it's Castiel. He needs help , some people saw his wings and he's massively freaking out . I don't know what to do , please Gabriel , help me .

I prayed to him , hoping he could help. I mean it is his brother , i know that if he were praying to me because Dean was in trouble i'd come straight away.

I hear a flap of wings behind me . Gabe's wings . Before i even have a chance to turn around , he's infront of me.
"Heya pretty boy."