Lebanon, Kansas

Castiel's POV:
Everyone had packed what little items they had left in the room, it was mainly just their armour and other random items.

Merlin had left to go return the key to the front desk. Sam and Dean went to their own room to pack their own stuff, making sure there was no hint of what had occurred. Crowley left a while ago and even if he didn't, there's no need to worry about him. I was pretty sure my brother would return but he is very unpredictable to say the least, probably why Dad left.

"What did i miss losers? And Cassie, did nobody say that it's rude to talk about people behind their backs."

A few of the knights, mainly Gwaine, caught Gabriel up on the past half hour or so. I just stood there, missing Deans presence, waiting patiently.

Merlin burst through the door again.
"Wassup bitches."
Sam and Dean followed behind. Deans bag was slung around his shoulder and he straight away linked his hand in my own. It made me go red at the face, i felt warm within, deep human emotions.

Merlin held onto the sleeve of my trenchcoat and Mordred clung onto him. Sam held only my shoulder. Leon grabbed Lancelot and held onto my also. I waited for everyone else to be latched onto Gabriel.

I gave one last inspection of the room, we left it rather neat and i could see no stray belongings. Gabriel gave me the nod and our wings unfolded and we took off.

We landed in Lebanon, Kansas. We were inside the bunker, in the room with the table map thing, honestly i still haven't figured it out. Everyone detached themselves and stood around waiting for an order of some kind.

I was half expecting Merlin to do a tour of some kind but Dean beat him to it.

"Right so this is the bunker. You can all have a room, whether you join the hunting life or not is up to you. I must warn you, it's not pretty. I'll give you a tour just be careful not to break anything and Gwaine don't you dare raid my alcohol supply."

Gwaine through his hands up in surrender by i don't need to be soothsayer to tell that he's going to completely ignore that rule.

Dean gave the tour, giving a little run down of each room, Sam would but in and give little snippets of information and important pointers  that Dean left out.

Once they'd done every room they went to the bedrooms. Dean pointed to his and Sam's door, Merlin pointed to his and Leon's. Everyone else just kind of took a door and went inside, claiming it their own. As i predicted, King Arthur chose one next to Merlin, but i reckon that they won't end up needing separate rooms.

Arthur's POV:
I happily took the room next to Merlin, though hopefully i won't really be needing it. He followed me in, resting his head on my shoulders and leaning against my back.

"Do you like it?"
"Love it."

He took my stuff out of my hands and lay it in the corner.
"I'll polish that later, i'll get an armour stand for it."
I nod along with it now knowing it shouldn't take more than a few seconds for him to do it with his magic. His magic was still such a strange concept to me, still wish i knew earlier than my death bed.

"We can get you some posters and lights and new clothes and pictures and st-"
I cut off his words with a soft kiss, he melted into it as did i.
"Sounds perfect Merlin."

He tugged on my hand excitably,and pulled me out of my room and into his his. He held his arms open, asking me what i thought.

I ran my fingers over his name, which was carved into the wood, clearly by hand. I noticed the others had the same.
My eyes immediately caught sight of the framed photo on his desk.
"Did you draw this?"
It was absolutely breathtaking. He nodded shyly, his cheeks tinted red.
""I didn't know you could draw."

He chucked me a book and i opened it, it was full of drawings. I took my time to inspect each and every one of them, taking in every detail.
"These are amazing Merlin."

I gently placed the book down on the side and moved to the walls, studying all the little photos that he had strung up.

I point to the first one. He's with a girl, she's on his back and they're both smiling like crazy.
"Who's this?"
I couldn't help but be a little jealous, i recognised her but didn't know who or what she was.
"Oh that's Charlie, she's amazing. You would really love her. Hey don't worry, she's a lesbian plus i only have eyes for you."

He handed me a small pile of photos each containing both of them. They were always smiling and always in different poses and positions. In some they were dressed up weirdly in fancy dress or something and in others they were drenched in water. One stood out in particular though, they were sitting on top of this big black shiny car, they were holding hands and the sunset was behind them. It was beautiful.

I hand them back to him before pointing at the one next to it. He and this random guy were pulling a silly face.
"That's Garth, he is so lovely. If he meets you he will hug you and i doubt he'll ever let go. He's also kind of a werewolf."
Again he hands me a small pile of printed pictures of them. My favourite of them having to be one where it looked like they didn't know a photo was being taken, they were bent over slightly and it looked like they were laughing- i could practically head it.

He goes to the next one,
"this is Jody. She's like a mum to Dean and she's like one to me too, well everyone. She can be one to you too."
He hands me a photo of him, Leon, Sam, Dean, Cas and a bunch of girls. They're all bundled in the sofa and smiling happily.
"The girls are her adopted daughters."

I noticed him looking at a photo sadly, i didn't want to ask in case it upset him but he told me anyway.
"This is Ellen and her daughter Jo, and that's Ash. They owned a diner, but it got targeted and Ash died. Jo got really badly injured and she sacrificed herself to save us, Ellen wouldn't leave her so they went together. They blew up a bomb."

"I'm sorry."
"Yeah, me too."

He went through the rest, pointing out many others he knew:
Balthazar, Death, Kevin, Bobby, Rufus, Ghostfacers, Meg 2.0, Rowena, Benny, Ketch and Mick.
He told stories with each one and i listened intently, i could never tire of his voice.
He had showed me some videos too, i laughed at each of them. I couldnt wait to meet them all.

Once we had finished he took me to my door and pulled a knife from out of the leg of his trousers. He handed it to me and i grasped it tightly before beginning to carve my name into my door. I finished and admired it, i looked around and everyone else had just finished doing there's too. At the end of the hall Sam, Gabriel, Dean and Castiel stood together watching us warmly. It brought a smile to my face, knowing that i belong here.

I lent into Merlin and he wrapped an arm around me, i just about saw the Winchester's leave from the corner of my eye.

Deans POV:
I took Cas to the library and stood infront of the table. I flicked out my knife and layed it in his hand.

"I don't understand Dean."
I moved the book that was covering that section of the table, exposing the etched initials. He still looked confused, his head cocked ever so slightly and his eyes squinting.

"Your name stupid, carve it in. We should've done it months ago."
He smiled a me before carving a C just below Sw and Dw. He handed it back to me but it didn't look quite right. I bent back down and pressed the knife back into the wood, adding a W next to it. I blew away the wood chips and admired our work.

I heard Sam walk away in the direction of the kitchen and i turned to Cas. Tears were spilling down his cheeks and i pulled him into a hug without hesitation.

"Thank you Dean."
"You have nothing to thank me for."
"I love you Dean."
"I love you too Castiel."