Dreams

Merlin's POV:
I woke up early , the morning sun only just rising . In turn my room being lit with a warm glow . I dressed myself , blue tunic and red neckerchief.
Gaius was awake , we ate breakfast together talking of nothing and everything as we ate.

Arthur needed tending too , i went to the kitchens then to his chambers. I woke him up , pulling back his thick curtains then dragging him from his bed.
He stared at my eyes , pupils dilating - making me blush a light pink. I shook it away as did he and we carried on as normal .
I dressed him , my fingers lingering where they perhaps shouldn't , he didn't appear to mind.

Training was the first thing , i watched as he was victorious. The way he moved with a sword was perfect , he would look over at me with a smile every minute or so ; just to see if i was watching , to see if i were proud ...i was.
Training finished  and i undressed him , allowing my eyes to trace his body and admire it . Abs slick with sweat and arms muscular and protective . I bathed him , my hands dancing upon his skin, being sure not to touch nor look at those areas no matter how much i wished .

The day moved and a council meeting occurred , i didn't hear much i was too busy staring at the king and letting my thoughts explore . Thinking of all the unholy things he could do to me and thinking about how i would just let him. I bit my lip and shifted my position at the thought - nobody noticed apart from the prat , he just smirked and winked at me. That didn't really help.

We returned to his chambers where we partook in our usual banter .
'prat'
'bumpkin'
'dollophead'
'clot pole'
'hey that's my word!'
'yes suits you perfectly.'
that advanced into a play fight, rolling around on the floor of his chambers. Both attacking playfully, trying to come out victorious. He got on top and pinned my hands above my head, using his weight to secure me there . I felt a blush rise up me and i bit my lip in anticipation, the tension thick.

He stared into my eyes and trailed down to my lips , i returned that making him go red too . We were close to each others faces , in an unfair almost teasing manner .
He rocked against me slightly , causing me to involuntarily moan in turn making him do the same. I could feel him grow hard against my leg which only did the same for me . I subconsciously circled my hips , creating a simultaneous deep moan between us . He grinded down into me slightly , his usually blue eyes now darkened with lust , i'm sure mine were the same . This caused me to groan , longing for something more, i pressed upwards , friction being made between us .

His head was closer to my lips almost touching before a knock rang out in his chamber . Sir Leon had come to fetch him for urgent matters leaving both of us with unfinished business . As he left his chambers with Leon i looked down at my crotch , guess i'm going to need to take care of that myself. I used magic to silent the room and to speed the process , i thought of Arthur as i did so - sighing contently as i finished. Embarrassment seeping through me , j just touched myself in the King's chambers.

A battle occurred and our moment never resumed . Instead he died . I cried over his body , screamed at the sky . I loved him and he was gone.

I shot up right with a gasp , wiping my face clear of tears and using magic to rid of my hard on - i'm in a room with my friends it'd be inappropriate to do much else . I removed myself from the bed being careful not to wake Leon . I grabbed my journal and wrote of my dream , more like my memory before proceeding to take my sketch book in my hands . I opened the window and sat in the ledge , allowing for the cool England air to wash over me , calming me from the previous incident .

My pencil danced over the page as i drew . I drew the scene that was so fresh in my head , me on the floor with Arthur pinning me down - heads dangerously close and our bodies pressed together in places . I finished it and proceeded to shade it in , creating depth and emotion within the page . It was beautiful, a moment trapped in time , how i wish i could relive that , and more with him.

I stayed at the window , no longer tired . I stared at the sky watching it fire up with a soft pink glow . The sun blinding me slightly . 6am . I could go for a run.
I changed my attire into something more appropriate, jogging bottoms and loose t-shirt with some trainers. I wrote a note and stuck it to the mirror so my lack of presence wouldn't be a concern.

I stepped out of the room and greeted the woman at the desk with a small hello. I set foot onto the tar-mac that lay beneath me , cool in the English weather . I allowed myself to run , picking up speed slightly. I ran down streets , winding myself around corners and navigating as though i were in a maze. I slowed down after 20 minutes , i found myself in a town . All the shops and restaurants were closed as i would expect. It felt familiar but i hadnt been here for so long that i was no longer my life .

Camelot used to stand here . however i believe that this used to be part of the forest , it is a shame how they destroy such beautiful nature.
I sat upon the bench for half an hour . 7am . I decided now would be a good a time as any to make my way back to the room . As i walked through the causeway , i saw a dim light in one of the shops - it was open . I walked inside , relishing in the heat , a dyer contrast to the frosty air outside. The smell was homely, a coffee and fire scent .

The person stood behind the counter looked tired yet still made the effort to sound cheery for me . I ordered a hot chocolate with whipped cream for myself and decided to get a coffee for Leon , dark with two sugars . I pondered on what Gwaine would like , he has a sweet tooth so i decided a hot chocolate for him too .
I payed the worker , tipping him a little for his kind aurora. People over here don't tip so hr thanked me repeatedly. As i left the shop , the bell rang out signifying my departure.

I spelled the cups i held , keeping them warm and preventing them from spilling in any way . I leisurely walked back , sipping my drink every now and then , savouring it's flavour. As i entered the building i waved at the desk clark and made my way back to the room . 8am.
They should be awake by now .

I swiped the key and looked around the room . The bathroom door was closed and i could hear Gwaine giggling as Leon sounded annoyed . I supposed that he was teaching Gwaine the beautiful invention of a shower .

A little while later they emerged, Gwaine was clean and dry - covered in Leon's clothes . Leon however was a tad wet . I handed him his coffee which cheered him up a great deal and gave Gwaine his , he was confused at first but once he tried it he was very intrigued - said it was questionably better than ale ...that was a shock.

"Ya know Merls. You are not a quite sleeper , should keep your special dreams from when you are not with us."
I choked on my drink ,
"WHAT?"
"you woke me up . you were moaning someone's name ."
Oh god this couldn't be happening, this was so embarrassing. For personal reasons i will be dying.
Leon questioned him . "Who's?"
"Take a guess."
"Arthurs?"
"YeP!" He answered with a smug smile resting on his stupid face.
I slid down the wall and buried my face in my hands.
"You know i will send you back to Avalon Gwaine ."
"oooh so scary Merls."
"Twat."

I got up and made my way to the shower , allowing the hot water to trail down my body and wash me clean of my sins. I washed my hair , completing it with conditioner that made it go fluffy. My body, i wash with a cinnamon scented gel , i liked it - i used my magic to enhance the smell , making it linger rather than fade away . I stepped out and dried myself , dressing in a black jeans , converse and a black hoodie - a denim jacket over on top . I pulled my neckerchief through a belt loop , tying it in place . I decorated my body with Arthur's necklace ring and Lance's hand ring . Perfect.
I brushed my teeth (ahh minty fresh)  and my hair , making it poofy and cute .

I emerged from the bathroom and into the main room , Sam , Dean and Castiel now sat there too.
"Looking good Merls , i must say you look different to before . I'm liking the neckerchief, is it the same one ?"
"Why thank you Gwaine , you don't look to bad yourself you know. And yes it is the same one , pretty neat right?"
"Oh and there i was thinking you only had eyes for Arthur , i am rather flattered."
I shoved him hard before sitting on the counter and awaiting word on today's plans.