deans angry grrr >:(

Deans POV:
As soon as that King Arthur dude and his sidekick (Lancelot? I don't know man , i was a little preoccupied) left i erupted.

I could feel the anger rise through me , shaking me to the core. I had to fight so hard with myself not to just freaking stab Crowley there and then - i knew he had nothing to do with this shit but that wouldn't stop me. I mean come on, i'm Dean fucking Winchester.

A fist had been made and i was pushing it down into my leg with my other hand , making sure i didn't swing. I tried to calm myself down by breathing. Deep breaths in and deep breaths out - bit dumb of me , only made me feel worse , more aware of my anger.

"Dean, you have to calm down."
"Oh go and state the obvious why don't you."

That triggered me, i swung my fist into my head , and again , and again, i went for myself another time but Crowley stopped me- his demon ass powers stopping me. The son of a bitch.

The feeling had died down considerably with the attack but it still rested deep within me . It ate away at my core, my soul - leaving a big , dark, empty hole that could never be filled. It was never truly gone,not really, but hunting , alcohol, Sammy and Cas has always made it bearable. Thank god for that.

I know i scare Sammy with my anger outbursts and i know that he feels like he has to walk on eggshells around me. I know that he flinches if i raise my voice even the tiniest bit and i know he despises my alcohol problem. I know that he wishes his brother was back, but the problem is i am him.

(AN: Seriously it's so sad how much Sam flinches around Dean like ... baby no , let me just protect you from the mean man)

I know that he cowers in a corner or makes himself look smaller when i trash stuff and i know that he prays for Cas or even Gabe when ever i have an episode. I know he's had panic attacks because of me and i know he blames himself.

I know that he sees Dad in me, i know that he's disappointed in me. All i want is to be there for him , for him to feel safe when he's with me ; but i can't provide that for him and that only makes me even more pissed.

I try to focus on anything else at all but nothing works. Crowley slowly lets go of my arm, clicking his fingers disappearing only to reappear half a second later , only this time he holds whiskey in his hands. He offers it to me, i snatch it and chug it. As i feel the warm and familiar burn of it going down my throat, i also feel myself calm to my usual point. It's a good thing i can handle my alcohol, any other person would be absolutely smashed right now.

"Thanks."
The roughness of my voice even shocks me, it sounds different and distant. It feels like another part of myself has been lost , stolen.
"Tis what i'm here for, now let's go wake up Moose and Feathers. They've been out long enough, what do you say?"
I nod appreciatively at him, not knowing how to voice my sincerity to him - being so used to sarcasm covering up everything. He seems to understand and smiles back at me. Fancy that , King of Hell by my side , being all friendly and stuff.

I take another swig before screwing the lid and resting the liquid relief on the counter. I take this time to look around the room, it's trashed. Luckily there doesn't seem to be too much blood or proper unfixable damage - nothin that Crowley nor Cas can't fix in a click.

I debate on whether to go to Cas or my brother first. Crowley goes to Cas' side , making it so that my answer is clear. I bend down towards Sam, pushing my fingers to his neck , checking for a pulse. I grab the flask of holy water from his pocket and unscrew it, i was about to just dump it on his head when he slowly blinked his eyes open.

"Dean?"
I ruffle his hair.
"Heya Sammy."

I help him sit up, he seems lost. I check over him for any obvious injuries, i observe none. But having Lucifer in your head again , that can't be anything but trouble . He's going to plagued with even more psychological trauma and ptsd , how fun.

"Dean, where is he? What happened?"
I gently slide his jacket off before turning my back to him slightly, pointing at the ashy pile in the centre of the room.
"Arthur killed him." i state.
Sam chokes a little and proceeds to push his long, whimsical, flowing, chocolate hair out of his face . Yeah we get it , he has hair.

"K-King Arthur, he was , he was h-here?"
I chuckle a little before playfully slapping his chest, a usual ritual between us.
"Hell yeah he was, he still is. Come on go shower , once Cas wakes up we can go meet him. How about that?"

I shove a towel and some clean clothes into his hand before pushing him into the bathroom. He places his clothes neatly upon the floor, he was about to close the door when i called out to him.

"Sammy , i know i don't say it much but you know i love you right?"
He grins at me before crashing me into a hug.
"I love you too Dean."
I hear someone gag from behind us,
"Oh so sweet i might just throw up."

Sam pulls back and directs his vision to behind
me. He gently waves,
"Heya Crowley."
"Moose."
and with that Sam closed the door and i could here the shower turn on. I let out a sigh of relief that i didn't know i was holding in. Family man, kills you.

Crowley's POV: (My main man) (i miss him)
I watch Dean walk towards me, his hands shoved deep in his pockets. I know how Dean can get sometimes but that was something else, and it scared me - coming from oh you know , just the actual King of Hell...that's something.

I step out of the way and let him through so that now he's the one positioned by Castiel's side.
I try to avert my eyes else where as i catch a glimpse of Dean leaning down to brush Cas' lips with his own - true loves kiss and all that.
To my full surprise, it works . That fairy tale crap worked, however i don't know why but kissing someone when they're unconscious seems a bit rapey to me.

"Hello Dean."
There it is , one of the most iconic phrases of all time. I've got to say , Castiel really has a whole thing going on don't he?

"Cas!"
I don't think i've ever heard him so damn cheery, it's nauseating, truly it is. I go to leave when Gabriel flat out knocks me over , how very rude of him. I glare at him but he just rolls his eyes before crashing forward.

"What happened? What's wrong? Why's he here? What's that ash? When did Cassie wake up? How did he wake up?"

Hell he tires me the fuck out, how Moose likes him and wants to legitimately date him is beyond me. Maybe there is something a bit wrong with him up there, wouldn't fully surprise me.

"Hello Gabriel , i love you too."
I flash him a sarcastic grin but he just silently flips me off...fair enough.

"Lucifers dead, Arthur killed him."
Gabriel took a step back , looking like he just got shot.
"Luci's d-dead?"
I get it , the guys an absolute horror ; i mean he is Satan but he's still Gabe's brother , it's gotta sting. Dean just nods curtly , not seeming to be too empathetic at the fact Gabriel's brother is no more.

Gabriel coughs , trying to change subject and push down that problem for later.
"Hey Cassie, how'd you wake up?"
I watch as Castiel face burns a bright red , before he can answer, Dean smirks.
"True loves kiss Gabe, true loves kiss."

I watch Gabriel exaggerate throwing up.
"Oh guys, thats just disgusting honestly."
See someone else who gets me.

Sam exits the bathroom, his hair still damp. I groan internally as i have to watch Gabriel literally drool over him for a couple minutes. Mega cool big guy archangel my ass.

"S-Sammoose, funny seeing you here this fine day, you look g-good."

This is ...painful.

*************
AN/ What a sad little life Jane.