that was YOU?

Merlin's POV:
I wake up and try to move before i remember where i was. Arthur , it wasn't a dream. I don't bother trying to move again, not wanting him to awaken too soon - he always was a grumpy old prat when woken without warning.

I subtly turn my head to the side , making sure he doesn't notice. All the others are smiling sickly at me , Gwaine's making kissy faces and Leon's pulling his finger at me...oh how mature they all are.

I smile innocently back before sticking my tongue out at them...what i said they were immature never said i wasn't as well. They laugh, quickly moving their sleeves to their mouths , them too not wanting to face the wrath of Arthur.

I close my eyes a little, soaking in the silence and allowing the steady beat of his heart lull me into a comforting head space. The heat of his body and the arms wrapped so securely around me making me so safe.

I don't make an effort to open my eyes fully when i hear a knock at the door, assuming it's just room service. Lancelot picks himself up , dragging Gwen with him, to go answer it. I can feel him smile slightly at the visitors. I allow my magic to let me see. Ah Sam, Dean, Castiel, Gabriel and Crowley. Sam and Gabriel look utterly flustered, like little girls with pigtails who just kissed their crush on the cheek but because youre in year four it's the same as confessing your undying love for them. Dean and Castiel are holding hands and leaning against eachother, bitch i'm so fucking happy.
And Crowley, well Crowley looks like he's about to murder everyone around him...nothing new then.

Lancelot steps aside and welcomes them in, i should probably wake Arthur up now but i can't physically do it to him.

"Hello , Hello introductions. I'm Crowley and i'm the King of Hell, it's nice to meet you."
I open my eyes and inspect my friends' faces. They look utterly lost , about to burst into laughter ; Apart from Mordred, he looks mortified - i know why but honestly i didn't think it looked that bad , just a soft red glow and black smoke surrounding him.

Crowley turns his head to look at me and Arthur and he groans in annoyance.
"Oh Puppy , not you too. How could you betray me like that? I am absolutely hurt by your actions."
The others seem confused but Dean goes red and starts cackling , Sam hits him but ultimately joins in to. Gabriel is smiling like an idiot, pulling out a lollipop and chucking the wrapper and Crowley's head - he clicks his fingers and it disintegrates before contact is made. Castiel is confused of course, he cocks his head but with tired eyes looks over at us, he smiles a little.
"Told you it would happen."
Damn angels and their damn telepathic skills.

Arthur stirs from underneath me, his arms gripping me even tighter - restricting my air flow. I grasp at his arms desperately but he makes no attempt to release me. I hit him up the side of his head and he jumps awake , pulling me up with him; his grip loose but still secure.
"I will murder you Merlin if you do that again."
I grin back at him.
"Friendly slaps Arthur, it's horseplay."
He picks up his glove and clips me round the back of my head.
"And how do you like a friendly slap?"
I lean into his head and whisper something into his ear, he goes bright red. Mission accomplished.

He looks around the room, finally realising the situation he's found himself in.
"Merlin you absolute fool! Why didn't you tell me we had some more guests. What kind of King does that make me look like , makes me look like you Merlin."
He peels me off of him which takes him a lot of effort. He would never have gotten out if i didn't want him to.

He slides off the bed, checking his sword as he did so, before making his way over to the group. Just as he outstretches his arm, i let the magic rush through me and i see my eyes glow gold in the mirror. His belt comes loose and his trousers fall down around his ankles; he desperately grips up onto them , pulling them back up. He turns around and points and accusing finger at me.

"YOU! Merlin, it was you all along? You little pervert, the amount of times this happened to me and it's always been you? You did it during a council meeting then tackled my half naked self to the floor infront of my uncle? YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS."

I just wink at him and his face flares up . The Knights are pissing themselves. Gwaine literally crying,
"Oh Merls, that was you? Oh you are bloody brilliant mate."
I bow down repeatedly, drinking up all the glory.

As i return to my usual poster, Arthur's just stood there hands on his hips and glaring at me. My eyes glow again and his sword is drawn and pressed to my chest, i pull my hands from beside me.
"Just gonna offer you a golden rose sire, you always complained that i never got you flowers."
He sheaths his sword and carefully takes it from me, kissing me on the cheek in thanks.

The others who don't know him well looked baffled, Dean and Sam looking murderous. Dean grabs Arthur by the loose material above his chainmail, pushing him to the wall.
"I don't care King or not buddy, you do NOT threaten Merlin. Have you got that or do i need to make you?"

Arthur gulps and searches for his sword but his hands are just thrown to the wall.
"Hey boys, that's my job okay?"
Dean turns his head to face me.
"He wasn't threatening me, it's part of our banter. The Knights wouldn't sit there and let him do that, contrary to popular belief, the majority of the Knights are more loyal to me than to the prat. Speaking of the clotpole, could you kindly let him go - slamming him against the wall is meant to be my job."

Dean lets go , unsatisfied, and brushed down the clothes.
"My apologies sire." He say, really not meaning it at all.
Arthur's mouth falls agape and he throws his thumb over his back, pointing at Dean in disbelief.
"Merlin he is almost as bad as you."
I slap Dean around the back and nod proudly.
"Oh Arthur, i do try."

I zone out slightly during the introductions. My eyes drift to the Asda carrier bags resting in the corner and i get really excited.

I jump up and down on the spot, my eyes clear and childlike. I laugh a little bit whilst clapping my hands together before i grab onto Arthur's wrist and pull him into the bathroom ; cutting his speech off short. I use my magic to carry the bag to us. I poke my head out the door and state that he needs to get changed before slamming it behind us.

"Merlin what on earth are you doing?"
I shake the bag in his face.
"Need to get you dressed, can't go around looking like that."
He stares at himself in the mirror, grinning at his reflection.
"I look fine."
I wink at him.
"Yes you do, more than fine. Trust me . But you need to look like everyone else."
He sighs but kicks of his boots in acceptance, pouting a little.

I lean forward and catch his pout on my lips. He smiles into it, using his hands to lay on my back and pull me in.
"I could get used to this Merlin."
"Good that."

***********************************
AN/ I really should do some productive stuff.