oi take your shoes off

Merlin's POV:
I stepped inside. It felt...odd. I had gotten so used to living in the bunker, having the bunker be home , that my own house is now only just a building. I slipped my shoes off and placed them on the rack beside us , Leon , Sam and Cassie too.
"urgh stop! what the hell do you think you're doing you fucking turnip heads?"
Gwaine and Dean looked beyond lost at my words. I gestured violently to their feet , they look down then back up at me still confused. Good grief.
"For fucks sake guys , really? TAKE YOUR GODDAMN SHOES OFF ."
They quickly shuffled out of them , trying to act as though they were always off - who do they think they're fooling ? I just sigh ... i should be used to this behaviour by now.

I walked down the hallway and removed my jumper , hanging it on the hooks, leaving me in a tight fit red t-shirt. Gwaine removed his , well Leon's, as well, leaving him in a grey t-shirt. Dean only removed Cas's coat , keeping on the thousands of layers he insists on wearing . It's honestly ridiculous, how is it beneficial? Oh yeah that's right , it's bloody not. And Sammy and Cassie just stayed as they were ...typical.

I gave a quick house tour , showing the bedrooms and bathrooms and living rooms and library , nothing special . I showed the armoury and the physicians chambers as well as my old room - both of which i preserved from Camelot.
"I remember when i woke up in your bed Merls , that was a good night eh?"
"GWAINE! You know we didn't fuck , stop saying that."
"Oh but Merlin , we probably did."
"I AM NOT A SLUT."
"NO BUT I AM!"
"I know that Gwaine."
"OI"
"GUYS SHUT THE HELL UP YOU ARE JUST AS BAD AS EACH OTHER. Gwaine , you and Lin didn't sleep together that night , or any night actually so just shush." Leon cut off our little argument, thankfully, it could've and would've gone on all day.
Gwaine just ruffled my hair and i tackled him to the floor.
"Hope this doesn't end up like last nights dream Merls."
oh that little bitch. I feel my face grow hot and i roll off of him in pure embarrassment.
"It's okay we all get hard over our best friends at some point it's just a part of life."

"I can't say i ever have Gwaine." Leon said .
"Yeah i haven't either , that's a bit weird."
"Oh shut up Sammy , youve totally tugged yourself off over Gabriel."
i retort , he just looks at me with bug eyes.
Mission accomplished.
"And Dean , you have definitely wanked over Castiel , he's probably helped so shut the fuck up before i deck you too."
"Okay kid calm down."
I start squeal and jump about , "OH MY GOD SAMMY HE DIDNT DENY IT . Aahhh Leon DESTIEL CONFIRMED!!" I swear i'm an all powerful, immortal warlock and not a little kid . I pinky promise.
"Wait."
"Yes Leon" i asked a little scared at what his next words might be.
"You've touched yourself over the KING?"
Dude could this day get any worse ? i just want the floor to swallow me whole . There's no point denying it , he sees right through me.

"You remember a couple days before the battle? You came into Arthur's chambers?"
He nodded.
"Well we were never a thing as you know , but we were sort of playing fighting and it escalated a tiny bit . We were fully clothed and all but still. You interrupted us and left us both with unfinished business, so i took care of it ...thinking of Arthur , as i have done since his death ."
"YOU DID IT IN HIS CHAMBERS MERLIN YOU LITTLE SHIT!"
i smiled timidly,
"wait Merls , that actually happened? YOU DIDNT TELL ME THIS!"

"What was i supposed to say ? Oh hello Sir Gwaine , you know the King? Well me and him were moaning messes all of 3 hours ago . Don't worry we were both fully clothed and didn't even kiss because Sir Leon over there IS A FUCKING COCK BLOCK!"
"YES!"
"oh"
i turn around to the Winchester's and put up some pretty good jazz hands . "Surprise!!"
Dean puts his hand upon my shoulder and shakes his head, "Hate to break it you kid but it's really not." Sam too shook his head with Dean . I look to Castiel in hopes of some of my dignity being restored and he just joined them . ffs , i hate them . i hate me .

"Merlsssss i'm hungryyyyyy"
"Yes Merlinnnnn feed usssss."
"Linnnnnnn"
I looked at Sam and Cassie, these three are fucking children.
"Right okay get your stuff and we'll go."
"YAY!" A whole song of them.
How they were ever knights is beyond me , they were always like this , heck Arthur was like this . Children. Babies. Foetuses.

I took them to a Spoons , it was tie between there and getting a cheeky nando's .
"I SMELL ALCOHOL!" Nothing gets past Gwaine does it ?
"Yes but mate , you ain't having any ."
"But Merlssss!"
"NO BUTS."

We stroll inside and take a seat on the upper platform . A booth . Me , Gwaine and Leon on one side and the other three were opposite.
I hand them the menu's ,
"I already know what i'm going to get so just hurry up and choose a meal and a drink so i can go order it at the bar ."
They look through the menus for a while , Leon helped explain everything to Gwaine and help him choose . Sam and Dean look shocked at all the options , they seem shocked at the atmosphere and at the interior . I get it but at the same time , you can't beat it.

"Right i will have the beef burger and chips with onion rings and a beer"
"Erm just a tomato panini and salad for me , with lemonade please Merlin."
"Lin, a club sandwich and chips with the only acceptable drink - raspberry and apple j20 . Let's go lads."
"I will be having nothing."
"Of course Cas , as always."
"Gwaine ?"
"He will have the all the day brunch with a hot chocolate"
I get up from my seat mentally noting our table number , 38 . I order it at the bar and he gives me our drinks which i go to take back to our table , then i think of something.
"Erm sorry excuse me , you wouldn't happen to have a colouring pack , it's just my friend is impossible to deal with if he isn't distracted."
They laugh and hand me one, "Cheers mate , you just saved us all."

I make my way back to the table , handing everyone their drinks as i do so , discarding the tray on the neighbouring table. Gwaine seems more than happy with his hot chocolate and Dean seems a little perplexed at the pint of guinness in front of him but he tries it and likes so i guess that's another win. I'm happy with my j20 as is Leon , and Sam seems cool with lemonade , i know it's different to America's . I feel bad for Cassie , i still haven't got used to him not being able to eat anything or drink anything and actually enjoy it . Just tasted like molecules apparently. I give Gwaine his colouring book and pencils and he is ecstatic, scribbling away in seconds. So easy to entertain , i thank the lords for that.

We chat about nothing for 20 minutes until our food comes.
"So guys , how is your England experience so far ? Pretty fucking neat innit ."
"Is freezing my balls off Merlin , it isn't fun"
I coughed disguising my words , "pussy"
"Yeah i have to say it isn't exactly warm , you're insane for not wearing anything else - id put it down to your magic but Leon and Gwaine are like it too." Sam adds on to Deans previous statement.
"You guys are just weak."
i giggle at Leon's attribution he isn't wrong.

Our food arrives , it looks fucking gorgeous as always. Sam and Dean look pleasantly surprised, they should never have doubted it.
"WAIT GUYS PHOTO!"
I pull my phone out and take a photo of all of us and our food , perfect .
"You can eat now."
I sink my teeth into the chicken burger i ordered , i bite back a moan . Bruh this beats anything that the americans call food . Gwaine is already practically done , no surprise there then. We finish our food and take our leave back into the wild. I look at my phone , 2pm. The summers sun is burning me , "What do you say we go get an ice cream from Mr Softy's van then go to the Lake again , i can feel something stirring and i want to be there when they arrive ."
"Someone else already?"
"i think so yeah."
"Awesome" Dean replies.