he's lost it aint he

Gabriel's POV:
Two hours had passed and it was nearing lunch. Merlin and me had made a couple trips to his house , moving everyone's belongings out to it. We were on the last bag , just about to teleport back out when it happened.

A scream erupted through my ears, it was in enochian - it was my brothers name. However what was more disturbing was the fact that Merlin and Mordred heard it too. They as well were crouched down on the floor with their hands clamped so hard over their ears in hopes to drain the never ending noise.
If we weren't inside the hotel motel room thingy , then we would've surely been accused of being on drugs or something.

There was something in the voice that i recognised, something so familiar and so close to home. But it wasn't Luci, no it was someone similar but as far from the same as you could possibly get . It were as though it the vessel. The vessel. I knew who it was.

I grabbed onto Merlin and Mordred , holding their wrists tightly in my hands, and used my mojo to quickly transport us to where i knew we needed to be.

Within seconds we were in the room , it wasn't trashed but it was messier than i left it (suggesting some form of struggle) . Sheets turned up and clothes scattered , a few hunting weapons decorated the floor too. The specs of blood , so easily identifiable, is what concerned me most.

I looked around the room for life , Cas was still asleep not having been awoken by the scream ; which actually surprises me , if anything were to awaken him quicker it would be just that.

Merlin yanks his arm out of my hand and runs to a nearing door , he rattled it a few times frantically and realised it was locked. I could just about see his eyes glow gold from my position. I drag myself and the curly kid towards the door so we could open it together.

It was eerily silent, the anticipation of what was awaiting was rather overwhelming- i can only assume that they could both feel it as well. As we were about to turn the handle , a tap turned on. Followed silence which turned into frightened whispers and incoherent mumblings. I take that as a good moment to barge in . What we see stops us in our tracks.

On the other side of the door is Dean, he's unconscious however doesn't seem to be actually injured , so i believe it's safe to assume he passed out from the frequency of that scream. I fucking hope it was from that , if not we have something not so great on our hands.

Merlin slips past and drags him out of the bathroom and onto a bed, placing him in the recovery position before joining me and Mordred again.

Sam was there , he had deep dark circles under his eyes and his skin had lost any colour it had previously owned ; now he looked like one of the ghosts he so famously hunts. His eyes are red from not having slept but the crazed look in it , that's much more terrifying.

His face is dripping wet , most likely from just washing his hands and face. I call out to him but he doesn't seem to hear me , he just carries on staring into the reflection and whimpering. He's bringing his hands up to his face repeatedly, clawing at his cheeks.

I go to restrain him but he only bats me away, he's whispering hurriedly in enochian. How he even knows it , i do not know. I turn to Mordred , gently pushing him out of the room to go tend to Dean , i don't want him to see this. Merlin's eyes glow gold but Sam completely reflects all magic thrown at him - it's almost as though he's in a protective force field of some sorts. I've never seen anything like it.

Somewhere along the line his enochian transforms into english, he's speaking now in a normal volume but the sheer panic he's in doesn't make that any better.

"My face , my face , my face . It's coming off , it's peeling off , i can see my muscle . My skins peeling off , it's bleeding , it's coming off it won't stop. Why won't it stop , why is this happening? Lucifer stop it , stop laughing Lucifer this isn't funny , it isn't funny , Lucifer don't laugh this isn't funny . Fix me , stop this , my skins gone."

He brings his hands down and quickly spins around , glaring at the shower curtain angrily.
"What do you mean nothings happening, look at it!"
He points a finger aggressively towards his own face . He turns around again and holds onto the sink, his hands are turning even whiter from gripping it too hard. His eyes are screwed closed and his breathing is deep and heavy , seeming almost laboured and struggled.
He slowly brings his view back to the mirror but he looks shocked.

"Oh. Lucifer what did you do , oh shut it . Let me guess , you used your special little illusions on me again . Aha very funny now stop it. What do you mean look behind me?"

He slowly pivots on his feet until he's fully facing us. He still looks like a corpse and he's shaking all over but now the craziness in his eyes has toned down and he's wearing a timid smile.

"Heya Sam."
He waves gently at me , exposing a rather nasty looking gash on his forearm.
"Who were you talking to buddy, had me and the magic boy a little scared for a second there."

He just innocently shook his head,
"No one Gabe , what are you on about?"
But the jump in his heart rate exposed his lie, i decided to let it go for now . Besides i know who he is , or at least thinks he is, talking to. Lucifer.
"Must've gotten the wrong end of the stick , sorry Sammo."
Merlin looked at me as though i were insane but i raised my eyebrow at him , letting him know just to trust me.

Mordred's room rang out from the other room , seeming rather relieved.
"Deans waking up guys!"

I take Sam's hand gently in my own, lacing our fingers and go take him to the next room to see his brother. He smiles down at me and goes to ruffle my hair, welp Merlin's not going to let me live this one down.

Deans sat upon the bed , he's rubbing his hair and neck and talking to Mordred stiffly.
"Hey Dean , what happened?"
I slowly shake my head no and hope he gets my memo.
"Oh nothing Sam , just a bit of a hangover."

Sam's gaze drifts off into the corner, he's just staring blankly , slightly nodding or shaking his head every couple of seconds.

I think i've found why Arthur's going to rise again and this , this is not good at all ; not if it is what i think it is.

May Dad help us all