Pt. 2] Caleb

"Good job you four! You got 300's again! Perfect Scores!" Mama complimented as Emma cheered happily.

Amelia only stared at the cheerful lad, obviously not interested.

'Same comment, same sentence. Should I spice things up or somesh-' Her thoughts were cut off by Don.

"Amelia! I challenge you to a game of tag!" He exclaimed in jealously.

This shocked Amelia a little. Just a little. She turned her chair and faced Don with an annoyed look.

"Why me Don?" She asked.

"Why you?! Of course you! Everyone admires you! Heck! Even Conny does!"

"Are you jealous?" Amelia asked bluntly.

"Of course I am! Wait- No! No I'm not! I just wanna-"

"Sorry. I don't wanna go around the forest and look for 30 over siblings. Norman? Can you do it?" She asked.

Norman nodded in agreement. "Why not?" He asked smiling.

All of them then gathered outside. Conny subconsciously walked up to Amelia whom was standing beside the tree where Ray sat.

Conny tugged on Amelia's jacket, making her look at Conny. "Amy.. Can you please play with us?.. It's my last day..." She trailed off.

Amelia smiled a little and patted the little girl's head. "Anything for you kid.." She said, smiling.

Conny's smile widen as she gave Amelia a closed eye smile. "Thank you!" She exclaimed as she ran back to Don.

"YOU READY OR WHAT NORMAN?" Don pointed at Norman whom was just beside Ray. He was sitting beside Amelia that is stretching.

Norman just closed his eyes, smiled and nodded. Ray took out a pocket watch, staring at it. Norman placed his arms behind his back.

"One," Norman counted.

Just like that, everyone started sprinting. While, Amelia just walked.

She walked in the forest and took a look around. As if time slowed down, she told herself to remember everything, trees, bushes, leafs, how many birds that are chirping.

"Five!"

Amelia lowered her head and looked at the ground. 'Footprints...' She thought.

"Six!"

She immediately knew that the ground is currently muddy because of the light rain last night.

"Seven!"

She sighed.

She quickly jumped up onto a branch. She stood on top of it and quickly jumped to another branch tree, landing safely on the other branch.

"Ten," Norman began his search by running into the forest.

Amelia stopped and took a breather. She sat down on the branch. She relaxed on the hard surface but managed to make herself comfortable. She stared at the sky, looking at the shape and sizes the cloud made.

"Caleb..." Amelia subconsciously called out.

---

"Everyone. Please welcome your new sibling, Amelia!" Mama introduced me.

I was gonna step forward but I fell. I was lifted by Mama as she had a very worried face.

"Darling are you alright? You seem like you had a bad fall," She said as she dusted my grey sundress.