Pt. 27] 'Other Side'

Amelia's POV:

"HOW THE FUCKING HELL AM I BACK HERE????" I yelled within the darkness that surrounds me.

I sighed in exhaustion, placing my hands into my Prussian Blue jacket's pocket which I wore during these types of situation.

"You're back... So soon? Miss me that much?" I heard from behind me. I turned around to see myself, but with emo colours.

"So, I'm an Emo now? Wow... Did I hung out with Ray that much? Cause I don't think so," I said, pretended to think.

My other self then grumbled, she took a deep breath and had a smirk in her face. "I guess the old Amelia is back?" She asked. "Your all stinking blunt attitude of an Amelia is back."

I shrugged. "I'm only soft towards the ones I'm familiar with," I explained.

"So you're not soft even towards yourself?" She asked, placed her hand on her hip dramatically.

"Not gonna lie but you look like as if me and Ray had a child- Wait, are you my secret love child that's warining me about the future? You know what, no need, I can solve my own mistakes by my own. I don't need a fortune teller," I stopped my rambling as I flicked my hand in a shooing motion.

(A/n: aight y'all gonna hate me for this but I'm taking out the Disney Musical Card.)

My doubleganger glared at me, taking a step foward me as if showing dominace. "Right here, right now. I put the offer out." She smirked. "I don't wanna chase you down, I know you see it."

She then suddenly appeared beside me, placing an arm over my shoulder as she leaned against me. "You run with me," She said as she pointed at me then at her. "And I can cut you free. Out of the drudgery and walls you're kept in!" She made a scissoring motion with her fingers.

I pretended as if I didn't heard her as I looked off to the side, whistling innocently. She grumbled then forced a smile.

"So trade your typical, with somethin' colourful!" She appeared in front of me as her hands extended to make a not-so-colourful rainbow. I deadpanned.

"And if it's crazy live a little crazy. You can play it sensible. A queen of conventional, or you can risk it all and see~" She sang, her hands behind her back.

"Don't you, wanna get away from this shitty part that you gotta play? Cause I got what you need. So come with me and take the ride~ It'll take you to the other side!!"

"Cause you can do like you do!" She suddenly appeared stood in front of the Sun. "Or you can do like me!" The Sun then turned into the Moon when she tapped her foot twice.

"Stay in the cage," I suddenly appeared in front of the fence back at Grace field. "Or you can finally take the key," She tossed me an odd shape key as I rolled my eyes and dodged the incoming key. I jumped over the fence with ease and looked up as I felt a gush of wind.

"Oh damn," I heard as I saw the other me flying with bird wings embedded behind her back.

"Suddenly you're free to fly. It'll take you to the other side," She said, landing beside me as she placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Okay, Ralia," I scoffed at her offer as I removed her hand from my shoulder.

I was impressed of how quick I think of a name for her by combining my name with Ray's. On the other hand, I knew a lot about the other side. I know what side she's talking about, and it wasn't time for me to go there. Yet.