Pt. 19] BOKE

Amelia managed to settle in who knows how, as she tiredly collapsed on the bed after staying up the whole da- 3 days finding the shelter, afraid of Demons killing her in her sleep.

After she collapsed on the bed, not more than half a minute, her room was opened loudly with a bash. And a loud trumpet sound.

"BFFTTTTTTTTTT!!!! WAKEY WAKEY!!!! TIME TO WAKE UP AND EAT BREAKFA-!" Eric's last was cut short after seeing Amelia sat up from her bed.

"BOKE!!!" She yelled, throwing a pillow full force.

Eric didn't have any chance to dodge and took a hit right in the face, making him fall as he dragged the trumpet with him.

"Owwww!!!! Mister Yuugooo!!!!!!! Amelia is bullying meee!!!!" Eric exclaimed as his voice echoed throughout the shelter.

Yuugo came to the room, his arms crossed as he eyed Amelia. "Lia..." He muttered. She looked over to him with a bored look.

"Don't do that, it's not nice." Amelia rolled her eyes, silently grumbled curse words. "and because you're stealing my job."

Eric looked at the elder man in disbelief. He opened his mouth but then closed right back as he knew it was the truth.

Yuugo chuckled at this. "Come on you two brats. Breakfasts ready," He said.

Eric nodded, rubbing the back of his head as he stood up. Amelia jumped off the bed and made her bed.

"Oh and, Lia?" Yuugo called out, making Amelia hummed in response. "After breakfast, let's train on your weaponry."

Her eyes sparkled. "Really..?" She muttered.

Yuugo smirked. "I ain't repeating what I said brat," He said.

"Can I join?!" Eric appeared out of nowhere, scaring and surprising Yuugo. He immediately scolded the boy and giving him the anime slap on the head.

"HOW MANY TIMES FOR I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO STOP DOING THAT?????"

"OW! THAT HURTSSSS!!!!"

"WHAT FUCKING INTENTION DID YOU THINK WHY I HIT YOU?!"

----------

Amelia silently chewed her slight over-cooked bacon. She didn't knew who cooked it but she isn't complaining as it was edible for her.

"What weaponry do you wanna start first?" Yuugo asked, eating an odd looking chocolate chip cookie.

Amelia shrugged. "You're the boss here, I guess.." She muttered, taking a bite of the bacon.

Yuugo smirked for the second time. "Look at this brat, she here knows who's in charge. Not like you," He said as he flicked Eric's forehead.

"Hey! I didn't even do anything!!" Eric pouted.

"You always don't listen you fucking brat. Why don't you learn to listen to your elders like this other brat here?" Yuugo smuggly said, knocking Eric's head with his knuckles.

"Hey!!! Stappp!!!" Eric whined, prying off Yuugo's hand.

"Not gonna," Yuugo grinned evilly as he used his other hand to start knocking some sense into Eric's head.

----------

"Let's start from the easiest weapon, a hand gun." Yuugo said, giving a hand gun to Amelia whom extended her hand to grab it.

Yuugo then retracted the gun back, placing it on his chin like a thinking pose. Amelia rose a brow.

"It's not like you'll use this anyway it's too small," He tossed the gun to the side. Amelia looked down at the poor hand gun which was yeeted to the side.