Pt. 39] Plan B

(A/n: Heyooooo, how are y'all doinnn? Sorry for not updating these past few weeks, I didn't have much motivation that time- NOT that you guys aren't, you guys give me a lot of support and I love you all for that! 

Anyways, just a heads up, pov's change quite a lot? as you can say in this part. Hope you all enjoy! :) also have a great day.)

Amelia's POV

I quickly slammed myself back to the metal door, seconds before it closed behind me. I then collapsed at the floor, my grip on the two katanas on each of my hand loosened.

Out of breath from all the running and stabbing. I closed my eyes shut. I could hear the demons heavy footsteps from outside.

"I just don't understand..." I inhaled, the grip on my katanas tightened. "Why haven't those shit evacuate yet?"

I opened my midnight eyes to look towards Leslie whom was trying to break the experimented children that are stuck here, just by entering four codes. The device was just a screen that was hooked up to the wall.

I grunted, standing up. "Are you done yet? The others are probably on their way." I said.

Leslie scratched his head in frustration with one hand, another trying to solve the code. "I'm trying! There's a millions of possibility that the code is I- UGH FUCK IT!" He yelled, taking out his handgun as he shot the device.

I stared at the device which now became a smoking device. I looked up with my eyes widened a little. He looked at me, "What?!" I gave him a thumbs up, my expression going back to normal.

"Nice kill," I complimented.

He grinned, feeling a bit better. "Thanks!" He sheepishly scratched the back of his neck.

"Now let's get out of here." I said, placing my fox mask on my face. I raised Leo's ID card and scanned it on the scanner.

Unexpectedly, I came face to face with a demon. "YOU!" He yelled out, recognizing my blue hair as he raised his long nail to strike me.

"Yo," I responded, slashing his head in half diagonally. I closed my eyes in instinct to avoid any demon blood splattering onto my face. I opened my eyes as I heard a loud thud.

I crushed his spinal cords as I ran towards one of the cells. I turned around when I noticed Leslie wasn't following me. I cocked my head to the side.

"What are you doing standing there? There are lives to be saved." I explained. His shocked expression was immediately replaced with a confident one when he heard me.

"Right! No time to waste!" He chimed, pumping his fist up in the air.

Leo's POV

'Why now?!' I thought in frustration when my head began to throb in pain.

For the past few days, I have been getting all sorts of headaches. Whether it be migraines or just plain stress. It has been getting worse and worse everytime it happens. I was forgetful and so nervous that I even forgot to take my painkiller for the day.

I didn't told anyone, yet. I didn't want to burden them with my problems.

"You did this, right? Then, solve it yourself. Because no one will ever do your job for you." Peter once told me.

Well, more like scolded me for a mistake that I accidentally made, which is breaking a couple of medical supplies I was told to carry when I was 4 years old. I clicked my tongue in annoyance. 

'I shouldn't be thinking about him out of all people, especially at such a time like this.' I thought, paying close attention to my surroundings as I got close to the cell door where some of the experimented children were kept in.

As soon as I arrived, the doors opened. I quickly went inside and ordered everyone in there to step outside. But in return, they were shivering with fear. I raised an eyebrow.

"What are you guys waiting for?! Freedom is just a few steps away!" I exclaimed as I opened my arms in exaggeration.

They yelled in unison. Some cuddled up with each other, some went to the corner, some hugged themselves as if trying to protect themselves. I took a step back with confusion. One of the kids was glaring at mme. 

'This kid has spunk,' I thought.

I gave him a small grin which he snarled at me like a dog. I was taken aback but I can't say I'm not impressed. I took a step forward towards him. He, in response, took a step forward to a little girl, standing protectively in front of her with his hand out. 

Crouching down to his eye level, I took a quick look at his features. He had an extremely light mint yet long hair, pale skin, and with those glimmering gold eyes.

"What's your name, kid?" I asked.

He scoffed. "I'd rather be shot from that gun of yours than to answer your stupid questions," He smirked with confidence.

I raised my hands up, "I'm not here to take innocent lives kid. I'm here to save innocent lives."

"nEhH nHenH LiVeS KEhD bLeh bLeUGh iNnOyCeNt," He blew raspberries to my face. I grumbled, wiping the saliva off my face with my hand that wasn't holding the rifle.

"First off, rude. Second, you got some aud-"

I stopped when I heard adorable giggles and silent laughters. I removed my gaze from the boy and looked to the other kids in the area. I grinned, knowing the kid's plan. I looked back at him and noticed his smirk never leaving his face. He noticed me staring and quickly turned his head to the other side, hiding his blush. 

I huffed, reaching my hand out to ruffle his hair. He turned to the side a little, looking at my extended hand. He unexpectedly tensed up, stepping to the side a little. I blinked in confusion, taking my hand back.

"Don't touch my hair, you old man." He spat, sympathizing my greyish blonde hair. I grew an irk mark but decided to keep my cool.

"Would you just be a dear to shut the fuck up and just listen to my part of my plan?" I struggled to keep a smile. He went to the nearest child and covered their ears.

 "There's children here, dumbass." He mouthed the last part.

"Why you little-"

Eric's POV

I took a quick glance over the white hair boy before looking back ahead, pouting and crossing my arms. I then plopped onto the ground.

"I can't believe I gotta stay here, with you." I mumbled. He sweat dropped at my behavior.

"It's not that bad, right? Is it the fact that Amelia said something bad about m-"

"Of course not!" I shut him up. I looked up to him because of position difference, my eyes saying everything that needs to be said in this weird conversation.

His eyes widened a little from acknowledgement. I clicked my tongue, annoyed and worried.

I was worried. I was nervous. Heck, I was scared. I don't like her plan. It didn't include anything about me being with her at all. Not even plan C, D, E, F, and Run Away. Not even in Plan M, Missing. I sighed, knowing all I could do is be patient.

"Please stay safe..."