xvi. Brown Eyes

A FEW DAYS had passed since the party and it was Tuesday, so after her class she went back to the house and practically melted into the couch

A FEW DAYS had passed since the party and it was Tuesday, so after her class she went back to the house and practically melted into the couch. The boys were still at the studio, where they usually stayed until late at night, and dinner was waiting for them. Everyday Alice would cook breakfast for them while they were asleep before going to work or class, and then cook dinner for them while they were gone before going to her room. It started to become a cycle, and Alice started to be more and more comfortable staying at Jimin's home.

Alice mustered enough strength to stand up and cook the boys dinner quickly before going to her room.

Time to start studying, she sighed.

She liked to study, of course, but at that moment all she wanted to do was fall asleep and not wake up for at least a week.

Before she could start, though, her phone buzzed on the ground where she was sitting. She grabbed it and saw the notification, making her furrow her eyebrows in confusion.

Unknown: Hey! Is this Alice?

She wondered who it could be for a second before scanning the phone number and recognizing it.

Unknown: It's Minjun!

Holy shit, she thought, her eyes widening a bit. She immediately grabbed her phone and started to type back.

Alice: How did you get my number?

She facepalmed herself for making her seem a bit rude and blunt to him. It's not like she'd had many experiences talking to boys before.

Minjun: Seokjin gave me your number. I actually asked him for it ^_^

Alice: Ah... sorry for never texting you or giving you a call. School has me wrapped around its finger at the moment :(

Minjun: It's okay! Where do you go to school? Out of curiosity, in case I sound weird...

Alice: Haha, don't worry. I go to Seoul University.

Minjun: Wow, you must be really smart!

Alice: I don't know about that... school is kind of kicking me in the ass right now :/

Minjun: I'm sure you can do it. Fighting :)

A smile rose on Alice's lips as she read his text.

Alice: I'm going to get to studying right now, talk to you some other time?

Minjun: Yeah! Look forward to it :) Good luck on your schoolwork, genius ;)

Alice: Thanks :)

With that, she turned off her phone before opening her laptop, a smile planted on her face.