xxi. Bleach

"ALICE!"

"ALICE!"

She furrowed her eyebrows a bit as she heard her name echo through the house. She lowered her bath towel from her head and peeked her head out of the bathroom door, waiting for her name to be called again. But when she didn't hear it, she walked back into the bathroom and continued drying her hair with her towel.

"Alice!" Jimin exclaimed as he swung the bathroom door open, startling Alice.

"What the- Jimin! What if I was naked?" She raised her eyebrows at him.

"Maybe next time," he smirked, earning a slap on his shoulder.

"What do you want?" She rolled her eyes as she wrapped the towel around her neck.

"Can you bleach my hair?" Jimin raised an eyebrow innocently, a wide smile on his face.

"What?"

"I'm kind of tired of brown," he frowned and slightly pushed her aside to look in the bathroom mirror, fingers running through his hair. "I want blonde again, can you bleach it?"

"Why not go to a real salon?"

"I don't want to drive in the rain," he looked at her. "And you've done it before. Remember the pink?"

He wasn't lying, she had done his hair before, many times. She's cut it, dyed it, bleached it, and honestly everytime she did, Jimin would question whether or not she could do everything in the whole wide world if she wanted to.

"Yeah, but do you have to do it today?" She asked. She had just gotten out of the shower after a long day of class and work, and was planning to attend to her studies already.

"I have a photo shoot in a couple of days, and I want to look new," he turned his head to her and stuck his lip out. He grasped onto her wrist and kneeled onto the ground, pressing her hand against his forehead. "Please, Alice, I'll do anything," he spoke in a deeper voice, imitating the people from centuries ago.

"Okay, okay," she slipped her hand out of his and Jimin stood up with a satisfied smile.

"Yay," he hummed before walking out of the bathroom, presumably to get the materials.

Jimin had to sit on a chair in order for her to reach his head, sitting in front of the mirror to see himself as well. She draped the cover around his neck, tying it at the back.

"Um, it's a bit tight," Jimin mumbled and tilted his head a bit uncomfortably.

"Good," Alice smirked as she slipped the gloves on. A chuckle fell out of his lips as he fixed the cover himself.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Alice looked at him through the mirror. "I mean, I'll have to bleach it a couple of times or else your hair will be orange."

"Yeah, I've done it before. My hair always looks nice anyways," he said confidently and Alice chuckled before beginning to apply bleach to his hair.

Jimin took out his phone to pass the time. He was going to be sitting there for quite a while, and Alice was going to be standing there for the same amount of time as well.

He stretched his arm out as he posed for a selfie, only Alice's hands on his hair getting in the picture. She rolled her eyes at his action.

"I saw that," Jimin laughed loudly as he pointed to his phone screen, causing Alice to laugh as well.

"I just don't understand why you need to take a selfie everywhere you go."

"I don't do that!" He gawked at her through the mirror, and Alice only laughed in response.

A couple more minutes passed and the bleach was on half of his head already.

Alice took a glance at Jimin through the mirror, watching him look down at his phone, scrolling on whatever app. His bottom lip was slightly sticking out as he focused on his screen. His high cheekbones were becoming less evident, and she preferred it that way because that meant he had been eating more, which he was after they talked the other night.

"You look healthier," she said softly. Jimin looked up from his phone and made eye contact with her through the mirror as a smile grew on his face.

"Thanks to you," he softly spoke.

"Please tell me if it happens again," she said. "Don't be scared to talk to me. I have never judged you."

"I know," he looked down at his hands. "I don't deserve you."

"That's not true," a slight chuckle fell out of her lips. "If anything, I don't deserve you. I mean, you're letting me crash in your place," she stated.

"I'm just being there for you as much as you've been there for me," he replied, causing Alice to look at him through the mirror. He sweetly smiled at her, causing her lips to curl slightly as well.

"Thank you," she mumbled and put her attention to his head again. He simply hummed and looked down at his phone again.

His words echoed through Alice's head, as she realized just how lucky she was to have Jimin in her life.