xxx. Dilemma

"NARI, I'M IN a dilemma," Alice said to the elder as she helped her sit onto the couch

"Are you not always?" She grumbled while leaning back into the couch.

"Okay, but it's really important this time," Alice pointed out before going to the window. The morning sun was shining brightly through the glass and she grabbed the curtains, about to pull them in front of the window but Nari protested against it. Alice then poured a glass of water for her, setting it on the side table and sitting down on the couch beside Nari's.

"What is it?" She cocked her eyebrow as she folded her hands across her belly.

"I have feelings for Jimin," Alice mumbled, looking down at her fingers.

"Oh really?" Nari scowled at her with a sarcastic tone, causing Alice's head to pop up. "It's about time you realized."

"What?" She raised her eyebrows highly, in confusion. "What are you talking about?"

"Of course you like Jimin, you always have," she scoffed.

"N-No," Alice began to lean her arm into the armchair, but it slid off in her nervous attempts, sitting up straighter. "I haven't."

"Then why do you always talk about him to me?" Nari playfully rose an eyebrow at her.

"I don't always..." Alice started, but her voice began to trail off. It trailed off because she realized that Nari was right, that she talked about Jimin quite often to her. Possibly more than quite often. 

"Ha!" She clapped her hands. "I'm just glad to see this moment before I die," she sighed contently.

"Why are you so happy about this?" Alice asked her, amused, as Nari was never a very cheerful person as much as she was being right then and there.

"Because I've always liked that Jimin fellow," she explained. "He's good to you."

Alice blinked in response, unsure of what to say.

"I'm sure he has some feelings for you too, how can he not?" Nari scoffed. A smile grew onto Alice's face as she heard her words.

"I think that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me," she beamed.

"Don't expect it again," she rolled her eyes. "What about that Minjun boy?"

"He's sweet, he's perfect," a sigh fell from Alice's lips. "But he's not who I want."

"I think he's too perfect for you, you should give him my number," Nari swatted her hand toward Alice, a sly grin on her face.

"Whatever you say," Alice chuckled with her.