EPILOGUE

I am now the happiest man alive. With the little angel in my hand and with the precious gem who's looking at us now.

I gave her our baby and watched them together. I can't help but cry, kanina pa ako tinatawanan ni Dad. I don't know its just that I am very happy.

"She's so pretty" komento ng Lola niya.

Beside her was her mother, umiiyak rin habang tinitingnan si Catallina na hawak ang bata.

Kanina habang nasa loob kami ng delivery room, halos sigawan ko na ang mga nasa loob. Catallina is crying so hard because of the pain, If I could only transfer her pain to me, I would. I was very afraid when she was about to sleep after she gave birth to our angel. I can't afford to lose her, I just can't. I'll kill myself for her.

I smiled when I remembered the day we first met. There are so many applicants that Luke sent here. Pero wala akong nagustuhan sa lahat, not that I should like them. Ayoko lang, may kakaiba akong napapansin sa kanila at alam kong tatanga tanga lang sila. I was about to take a rest when someone disturbed me.

Pinaikot ko ulit ang swivel chair paharap, muntikan pa akong maubo ng makita kung sino ang nasa harap. Fuck that beauty! I didn't say anything tho, I just stare at her blankly.

"Hello po. Goodmorning" she said in a very innocent tone.

"Who are you?" I asked her.

"Are you deaf? I said who are you!?" She didn't answer me so I asked her again which made her shocked.

"Ahh-- ako po si Catallina Torres. Mag a-apply po sana ako" and she handed me her folder.

I scan it a little and looked at her again. Damn, she's really pretty with that attractive face and very sexy and curvy body. And hell with that big boobs.

I tilted my head and asked her again about her whereabouts. Nasabi niya rin na kina Luke siya pansamantalang nakatira. That asshole, bakit naman don nakatira tong babaeng to? I better ask him later.

Tinanggap ko agad siya, not that she's pretty nor sexy. I also see something on her that I can say, she's a good follower. Months passed by and I am already feeling something weird everytime I see her. Everytime she wears something so revealing, I can't help but stare at her intensely.

" I bought that for you, so take it and leave my office ang sakit sa ilong ng pabango mo"

I even acted like I really didn't like her smell but the truth is, its making me more turned on. She smells so good, na para bang amoy baby na ang sarap sarap amuyin hanggang sa magsawa ka.

Damn Silvestre, come back on your senses!

Until one day I got drunk, I received a message from an unknown number and I already know who it is. Genevive, my oh so called first love, who left me for some elite old businessman tsk.

'I'll be back soon'

The guts? Damn her. I loved her with all my heart, I was a slave of her. I gave her everything yet she cheated on me.

I was a mess when we broke up. Hindi ko matanggap sa sarili na niloko ako ng babaeng minahal ko ng totoo. Araw araw akong nasasangkot sa kahit anong gulo. I almost died because of a car accident. Parang wala ng saysay ang buhay ko ng iwan niya 'ko. But then when I saw my father struggling in the company, it woke me up.

I was trying to heal my self with the help of my best friends, Luke and Calvin. They were always there with me, kahit pa inaaway ko sila minsan iniintindi nila ako dahil alam nilang nasasaktan lang ako. I became a successful businessman under the company of my father.