Chapter 3: Finding Her

Harry's POV:

It's been a few days since I met Leah and I can't stop thinking about her. There was something different about her. I'm not sure what it was but I want to find out. I mean maybe it was the fact that she wasn't throwing herself at me like everyone else does. Maybe it was the fact that she was so honest with me, she wasn't trying to please me. "Don't get me wrong, your music is genius but I'm not obsessed,". She told me that I would forget about her. No, she was completely wrong, I haven't stopped thinking about her. I need to find her.

I call my manager, Jefferey.

"Hey Harry, how's it going?" he asks.

"It's going pretty well, I have a favor to ask you," I state.

"Ask away," he replies.

"Well, I'm looking for this girl. Her name is Leah, well her whole name is Analeah. Leah is just her nickname. Anyway, she went to the second New York show at Madison Square Garden," I say.

"Why are you looking for her?" he asks.

 "I think she might be really special but I want to confirm my suspicions by possibly getting to know her better, if she wants. She turned me down the last time I saw her," I state.

"And nobody turns down Mr. Harry Styles, ever," he jokes.

"I'll see what I can do Harry, I'll let you know if I find any information on this girl," he says as we wrap up the conversation and hang up.

One Hour Later

I arrive at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit for sound check. I seriously can't get this girl out of my head. As hard as I try, I just can't. I don't even notice when I miss my que to start singing during Sweet Creature. The band stops playing and I look around, everyone is staring at me confused. I look at Mitch and he nods his head to the side, signalling he wants to talk to me in private.

"Everyone take five," I say to the band.

I follow him back to my dressing room, trying to predict what he wants to talk to me about.

"Yes Mitchell?" I ask, walking into the dressing room closing the door behind me.

"Harry, you have been distracted since New York, what's going on with you man? Was it that girl? I knew I shouldn't have let you drive her home," he says, looking me dead in the eyes.

"Mitch, if you are suggesting I slept with that girl, you're wrong. And her name is Leah," I say defensive, growing irritated. Why am I getting so mad? I need to relax.

"What is going on with you Harry?" he asks again.

I turn and start pacing the room. What should I say to him? Should I tell him? He's my best friend of course I should tell him.

"Earth to Harry," he says, waving his hand.

"Sorry. Well I can't stop thinking about Leah, Mitch. I can't get her out of my head. There is something different about her," I confess.

"You say that about everyone you like. They are sweet and kind at first and then their true dark side comes out. They are not nice anymore, they are using you and then they break your heart," he declares. I mean he's not wrong that's what happened with the last girl I was with. She really messed me up.

"I swear Mitch, she was different. You wouldn't know because you didn't get the chance to properly talk to her," I say.

"Neither did you, you were with her for how long? A couple hours. I'm sorry man but I don't want to watch you get hurt again. Your heart is too kind and you choose to see the best in people," he announces.