Chapter 21: Purple Pants

Harry's POV:

We finally get to where I plan on taking her. I really hope she likes it. I think she will but I am not sure. Even the Empire State building was a risk and that worked out I guess. We both get out of the car, feeling the fresh air hit our faces.

"Oh my God, I think every joint in my leg just cracked," Leah said.

"Oh yeah. What are you old?" I ask, laughing.

"Maybe. Before we do anything can we please find a bathroom? I'm going to pee my pants," she asks, jumping up and down.

"Yes Leah, we can find a bathroom," I say, grabbing her hand and walking out of the parking lot.

We cross the busy street to the entrance. I spot the sign that says where we are. I look over and see that she sees it too.

"You brought me to Niagara Falls? That's why the drive was so long?" she asks, quietly.

"Yeah, I figured you needed to destress and I thought it was pretty peaceful here. Do you not like it?" I question, getting immediately nervous.

She stops walking me and grabs my other hand, holding both of them in between us. "Harry, this is perfect, you are perfect," she states, kissing me. I feel immediate relief. What would I have done if she didn't like this? It would've been a waste of six hours for sure.

We continue walking to the bathroom and Leah runs in like her pants are on fire. I am so happy she is okay with my plan. It should be getting dark soon so the falls should be all lit up. She was in the bathroom for ten minutes before she came out. "You won't believe the lines in there, they were insane," she says, grabbing my hand.

As we walk I can hear the waterfall getting louder. I am so excited to be here with her and she honestly looks excited as well.

"Harry?" she asks.

"Leah?" I question. I love that we always do that.

"Are you sure you want to be here without your hoodie and sunglasses?" she asks.

"Yes baby, it's okay. I honestly don't care if we get caught, we have nothing to hide. I am just happy to be here with you," I state.

"Well I am happy to be here with you too," she says, kissing me on the cheek.

As we get to the falls Leah's face immediately light's up as she sees them lit up in all different colors. Once again she is more beautiful than the view.

 Once again she is more beautiful than the view

"This is crazy," she whispers.

"Yeah I know. It's insane to think about all the water that is falling. Did you know people used to go down the falls in barrels?" I ask, looking at the view.

"Well they are literally insane. You would never catch me in one of those, I would have to be dead," she states, causing me to laugh.

"They are insane," I agree, looking at her.