Chapter 35: FBI Agents

Well it's Monday again and I have to go to work now. I really love the weekends. They are so stress free, well not this weekend, but usually they are. I am standing in the kitchen with my cup of coffee when I see Harry comes out of the bathroom in his gray sweatpants with sleepy eyes and messy hair. A look that I could never get over even if I wanted to. We went to bed very early last night due to the all nighter we pulled on Saturday night.

"Good morning, baby," he says, kissing me.

"Good morning, do you want coffee?" I ask and he nods.

I go over to the mug rack and grab a mug, and then pour coffee into the mug, handing it to him.

"Do you have to go to work today?" he whines, pulling himself up to sit on the counter. He pulls me in between his legs.

"Yes I do have to go to work today," I reply.

"What am I supposed to do without you?" he asks, frowning.

"You ask me this everyday. I don't know, maybe you should take up drawing," I say, smiling.

"Oh please, we both know that wouldn't end well," he states, laughing. "I'm gonna miss you."

"I'm gonna miss you too. But don't worry I'll be back at four," I state, walking away to rinse my mug out and put it in the dishwasher.

I walk over to the door and grab my shoes to put them on. I then grab my keys from the hook and walk back into the kitchen.

"Okay, I guess I'll see you at four then," he pouts.

"Yep, I love you," I say, kissing him.

"I love you too," he says, kissing me again.

"Would you want to go out for dinner tonight?" he asks as I make my way over to the door.

"That would be great, only if you are comfortable with doing that. Don't feel like you-" I start.

"Great, I'll see you at four. Have a good day, baby," he says, smiling.

"Okay, you too," I say, walking out the door.

I get into my car and turn on the radio, I don't really feel like listening to my music right now. For some reason today just feels weird, do you ever just have those days that don't feel normal? Today is one of them. I don't know what is so different because I did the same thing this morning that I do every other day. I pull up to my job just before opening. I open the door and the bells ring on top of the door. One Direction is playing over the speaker. The speakers are connected to Janice's phone so this is her doing.

"Hey, sweetie!" she says, smiling.

"Hey! What's with the music? Usually you play different stuff," I question.

"Do you think I don't know you're with that boy from this band?" she whispers.

"You don't have to whisper, it's not a secret," I say, smiling.

 "If it's not a secret then why didn't you tell me?" she asks, widening her eyes.

Janice has been my boss for four years, since I've moved to New York. She has kind of taken on the role of a mother figure to me. Like when I am really unsure on what to do about something I usually go to her. She has never had kids so you could say that she treats me as if I was her daughter.

"I guess I didn't tell you because it just hasn't come up," I say.

"I'm just messing with you sweetheart, I'm so happy for you," she says with a big smile.

 "Thank you," I say.

"Leah, honey, can you go in back and grab some more creamer for me?"

"Yeah sure," I say, going to the back of the shop.