Chapter 43: Green Sunflower Sweater

*Song: I Want To Hold Your Hand by The Beatles*

After the cemetery Harry and I got back into the car to drive to my real surprise destination. I love that I'm the one surprising him. He always surprises me, it's nice to return the favor every once and awhile. I'm still on an emotional overload from what Harry pulled at the cemetery. He introduced himself to my dead mother and then said all these nice things about me. No one has ever said those things about me before, he's the only one.

I like being in the driver's seat with Harry in the passenger seat. I'm definitely going to start driving more often. Harry holds my hand in both of his as he plays with my ring on my finger. Harry looks up when we see a sign on the road that says Entering Salem.

"You took me to Salem?" he asks, smiling.

"Yeah, we came to Massachusetts in October and expected me not to take you to Salem?"

"I didn't know what to expect. You've never surprised me before. You should do it more often," he says as we pull into a parking spot. We both get out of the car and meet at the front of it, grabbing each other's hands. "Isn't the movie Hocus Pocus based off of here?"

"Yeah, it is. I love that movie," I answer.

"Me too," he says, smiling.

"What would you like to do Harry Styles?" I question.

"First I think we should definitely eat lunch, I'm starving. Then I think we should walk around until the sun goes down. And then go on one of those scary tours," he says.

"Wow you must like Halloween," I state.

"No, I actually don't like Halloween, believe it or not," he says.

"What? Why?" I question.

"I don't know, it's just not fun," he says.

"But you're into doing one of those witch tours?" I ask.

"Yeah, wouldn't anyone. That stuffs interesting," he says as we walk into a restaurant.

We are seated at a booth. This restaurant looks very rustic. It's all decorated for Halloween. My mind is still blown at the fact that Harry doesn't like Halloween. Who doesn't like Halloween? Apparently Harry. Harry's phone begins to ring. He takes it out of his pocket to see who it is.

"It's my manager, I don't have to answer it," he says, going to put his phone back into his pocket.

"You can answer it," I say.

"Are you sure? I really don't have to," he says.

"Go ahead Harry, it's not a big deal," I say.

"Okay if the waiter comes over just order me a water please," he says, getting up from his seat and I nod.

Harry's POV:

I walk outside and the cold October air hits me, I answer the phone.

"Hello," I say.

"Hey Harry, how's it going?" Jeffrey asks.

"Fine, how are you?" I ask.

"Great actually. I have some good news for you," he says.

"And what would that be?" I question.

"Well you were telling me how you have been feeling lately, mentally, and I found this therapist in London. She's supposed to be really good," he explains.

"Do you think a therapist would really help me?" I ask.

"It wouldn't hurt to try," he says.

"And she's located in London?" I question.