Chapter 9: Leaving Me

*Song: You've Got To Hide Your Love Away by The Beatles*

I can't believe Harry slept at my house last night. I barely even slept last night just thinking about it. If I were to tell anyone, they would never believe me. Yeah, sure Harry Styles slept on your couch last night. I finally crawl out of bed and decide to make myself some coffee.

I sit on the counter next to the coffee pot, waiting for my coffee to be done. I see a head of messy, curly, brown hair pop up from behind the couch. His puffy, tired, green eyes, looking at me.

"Sorry, did I wake you? I tried to be as quiet as possible," I ask, feeling bad for waking him.

"No, I smelt the coffee," he mumbles in a raspy morning voice that I find unusually attractive.

"Would you like some?" I ask.

"Of course," he replies.

"Come pick your mug, I have many to choose from," I offer, pointing to my mug rack.

He picks up a yellow mug that has "cup of sunshine" written on the front.

"This shall do," he says, smiling.

"Would you like anything in your coffee?" I question.

"No, I drink it black," he replies, causing me to smirk.

"Wow, someone with taste," I say, now staring into his eyes, handing him the mug.

"What do you mean?" he questions, giggling.

"I drink my coffee the same way but everyone else I know puts all this extra sugar in it. Then tells me I am gross for drinking it like that," I explain, smiling.

I then reach over to the mug rack and pick out a light pink mug, filling it up with hot coffee.

"So what is the plan for today, Leah?" he asks, sipping the coffee.

"I was thinking I would teach you how to draw today, only if you want," I respond, looking at him to see his reaction.

He giggles like a school boy, "Ooo art class with Leah, sounds perfect,"

"But I think we need breakfast first," I say, as I feel my stomach growl.

"What would you like?" he asks.

"I mean I could run to the coffee shop I work at and pick up some pastries. You could stay here, I should only be gone fifteen minutes tops," I offer.

"Pastries do sound good," he says, smirking.

"Alright, I'll be back in fifteen, make yourself at home," I say, laughing.

I get into my gray Honda Civic and begin to drive to the coffee shop. When I finally get there, I walk in and ask for danishes.

"Analeah Davis," I hear, from behind me.

Fabulous.

"Kenna," I say back.

"I would recognize that Beatles shirt anywhere. Where have you been? You have fallen off the face of the Earth," she says.

Oh you know, hanging out with Harry Styles, who you adore so much.

"I've just been at home, you know where I live you could've stopped by if you missed me that much," I state, annoyed.

"Are you free? I would really like to hang out today," she asks.

I would really like to ask her what has sparked her interest in hanging out with me but instead I say, "Sorry Kenna, I'm busy. Another time. I'll see you later."