Chapter 29: Rock, Paper, Scissors

*Song: Rocket Man by Elton John*

Author's Note: This is what Leah and Harry were doing during the last chapter.

~

~

~

"So where are you taking me today Harry Styles?" I ask, sitting at the kitchen counter while I watch him make breakfast.

"You'll have to wait and see," he says, smirking.

He leans over the counter and hands me a plate with eggs, bacon, and toast. He keeps staring at me almost like he is afraid he is going to miss something.

"You know, it lasts longer when you take a picture," I say, smirking.

"I have plenty of those," he says, kissing me on the cheek.

We finish breakfast and go upstairs to get ready.

"Who's taking a shower first?" Harry asks.

"I think we should play rock, paper, scissors to find out," I say, smiling.

"Best two out of three?" he questions, now smiling.

"Yep," I state.

From all the time that I spend with Harry, I realized he is very competitive, with everything. Every board game we play together he will get so angry when he loses and tells me he let me win. I mean I am competitive too but nothing compared to Harry.

Harry won the first round of rock, paper, scissors and he started to get all cocky. I mean I could care less who wins, whoever wins is just over whose going to take a shower first. I win the second round which I am excited about.

"Well Leah, I guess it comes down to this," he says, dramatically.

"Harry, it's not that dramatic, we are literally only playing to figure out who is taking a shower first," I state.

"It is in fact very dramatic. If I lose it will be a massive blow to my ego," he jokes, causing me to laugh.

I win the last round, meaning I take a shower first. I move past Harry who is shaking his head in disappointment. I get into the bathroom and close the door. I look in the mirror and I kind of look like a train wreck. My eyes are bloodshot and puffy from crying last night. My hair is a mess. I honestly look insane. I turn the water on and get into the shower.

I feel like every time I get into the shower I usually get into these deep thoughts. The deep thought of today is, how did I get so lucky to be here? I'm not asking that because Harry is... Harry Styles. I'm asking this because he treats me right and he is so kind to others. How did I end up with such a kind person? Like I seriously want to know what got me here.

I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body so I can walk into his room and grab clothes. When I open the door I notice he is not there. I walk further into his bedroom and I can hear the faint sound of him playing the guitar. I don't know what he is playing but it sounds really good.

I pick out my outfit that consists of a black crop top, a light, plaid jacket, black jeans, and a black hat to top it off. I just decide to get dressed in his room, it's not like anyone is in here. I decided on a light jacket because Harry said it was going to be a bit chilly out today and I'm usually cold anyway.

 I decided on a light jacket because Harry said it was going to be a bit chilly out today and I'm usually cold anyway